Are UFO's Invented by non-Romans?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:50 am

Last edited by booGz on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Re:

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:16 am

crooGz
Clan Member

Postby crooGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:21 am

IMO 2 hours of speculation. Interesting, but nothing real.

What I'd like to know is, if those structures in fact do recruit energy, and make it available in some useable form -- how hard would it be to make a scale model in a lab, and reproduce some of the results.

Is the entire network required? I suspect not. Can sub-sections be reconstructed/reverse engineered? Probably. How great a level of precision is required - for the recruiting medium. What energy do you need to put in to the system to get stuff out of it?

Presumably the effect is not because of some sort of anomaly, localised to the lower section of the african continent.

Until this is done, they are interesting, very possibly purposely-placed rocks, nothing more, which makes our interpretation of their purpose: speculation.

I also see that his idea of a tradeless society it naive. To suggest that everything has the same value as everything else, is a faulty premise. For example: There is only so much helium on this planet. and we use it in party balloons. It serves a signifant purpose in MRI machines. Once it becomes unavailable, or the cost of retrieval becomes too high, then it really will take on an element of preciousness.

When you say yes to something (on this planet of finite resource) you say no to something else - potentially a wide swathe of alternative purposes. When we say yes to an open cast mine, we say no to some sort of garden or human housing in that same location -- we automatically exclude it as a habitat for whatever previously occupied that region. In so doing we may limit its future use, thereby making those other resources much more valueable.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:50 am

"So, there is something in life we can't see, yet find ourselves in a position to believe without seeing."

OH WELL isnt that what everybody says about god , and close your ears gubben yer the "bible" was mentioned .

Maybe just maybe that the U.S.A are mosty christians for a reason including the government ? with your Alien info that they have , maybe they fiercly defend Israel because they know something we dont know ??

Yes Aliens/Angel can be misunderstood , but everybody,s very quick to debunk them being Angels , gubben would rather believe them just Elusive Aliens , life being a kalidasope , That with that Comes This planet being created with a purpose for mankind , and the comming prophecies more than likely . But then i get told im bible bashing or ranting , asif my ranting debunked (jesus being invented by the romans) "how can you think i debunked it gubben "?? Incorrect Information dubunked itself , what is your point there ?

"Words are just words. Believe in God, believe in Allah - same type of thing. Believe in aliens, believe in archangels - same type of thing. "

In no way are words just words mate , jesus sacrifice on the cross is not just a non-sicnificant event , it happened for a reason , so to put Aliens in the same Catergory as Angels is a HUGE Mistake , bacuse as poeple can see here and ive said Where in a huge extinction paze , the bible predicts Armageddon with specific reason why god will step in ,Not Aliens stepping in ...

And Scumbag said btw "more ppl have seen Aliens than God" they are two distinct beliefs mate , allthough from where i sit Angels are Confused as Aliens , by your comment you are misleading ppl in this post by feeding there belief in Aliens and drawing them away from jesus , whom i assumed you beleived in .

How is it that believing in Aliens is ok But belief in God is tooth fairy stuff ?

"Not going to youtube and saying "Look, it didn't match some database" +1

Enjoy the post i m out .

And gubben , whats gonna happen when the second comming eventuates mate ?

When god makes it clear he's our creator , not an Alien (made in his image)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:18 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:29 pm

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:30 pm

Not at all. I'm asking for objective evidence.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:36 pm

dv Christianity is a system of belief passed on to us by Jesus. This system was given to help us in the Path of The Prodigal Son. This path is an esoteric one. I could go on about how this has been hidden from the public and how the elite want us to live in fear, fear of Satan, of Armageddon, of the world being flat, of electricity being the devil, of Communism, of Terrorism, of Climate Change, of our own selves...but I won't

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:41 pm

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:19 pm

One guy on a youtube video asking for money does not count as objective evidence.

crooGz
Clan Member

Postby crooGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:31 pm

I have to say, having watched the history channells interpretation of The Roswell Incident: case closed, I took one thing away that I think is very cogent.

According to the journalists the documentation appears to be very hum-drum, business-as-usual, with no reference to aliens etc.

For decades, people have been requesting access to the files, under FOI, with the aim of finding the truth.

Now that it has been declassified, disseminated and dissected to death, it seems odd to me that the claim can be made -- "See! we know that you're lying because the very files we want to use to vindicate our position contain no trace of our argument, and therefore substantiates our claim"

Might be hard to believe, but the truth could be very prosaic. The cynical scoff at the words 'military intelligence' and still support the idea that an organisation of 'collective stupid' could orchestrate such a complete redaction from their records.

Occams Razor suggests that the simplest answer is usually the correct one -- cover ups? sure. Two very powerful nations at the time ideologically bent upon winning a pissing contest. Each pushing the frontiers of science. Each not wanting to show their hand.
Some experiments leading to dead ends, others, not so much.

As an example, the falsehood that carrots improve your night vision as a result of increased vitamin e. No connection to anything with a medicinal/biological basis. A cover story for the fact that the Allies had RADAR, and had cracked the German Airforce Enigma codes.

As for needing to reverse engineer alien ships? Poppy-Cock. You don't need to know how an apparatus functions to make a copy of it. Taylorism and ultimately sweat-shops in China, the worlds manufacturer is a perfect testament to this idea.

Science fiction teleporters and replicators rely on just this principal. Do thou put the atoms in the right place, and the resulting entity will function in the same manner as the template (to within a margin of error)

I would steer away from derogative terms, and suggest that for all of the experience of these professionals, their experiences at best constitute anecdotal evidence.

Surely a better way of influencing the planet would be by introducing themselves.

I also don't buy in to abductions -- on what basis are these people selected? Could we make an observation that elevates them to their own 'less than 1% of the entire earths population'?
Should we institute a class of envy of these '1%ers' too?

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:35 pm

Boogz i think you are misunderstang the point. kplx is talking about the disclosure video and how so many ranking aviators and others (like Canada's ex minister of defense or foreign minister i cant remember) are coming forward, at the expense of their reputations, to confess their observations of UFOs and how the government has covered it up. You are confusing it with the video i posted of one guy talking about the skulls... capiche?

And dv, despite your agreeing to disagree and youre angry retorts and insistences, and youre constant promises (broken) to leave the conversation, (not that i care if you do or not, you just keep promising to is all...), i wont be responding anymore to your comments. It is impossible to discuss, let alone argue with a fundamentalist. Nuff said.
Last edited by Gubben on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:41 pm

booGz
Clan Member

Re:

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”