My Apology

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Apology

Postby Dv8 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Guy,s , , Bro,s and Friends :D

I seriously need to aploligize , not for my views about god etc .

But becuase been goin thru some Sh*T , as with court/custody/ex and when i get on here and
reply to the jesus thread etc , i am/have been allready angry and it shows in my posts.
Which goin back i can see that sometimes i slam down opposing views , I do believe my
beliefs with some Knowledge on the subject thats not what im apologizing for , im apoligizing
because atm i dont have a partner and =PIT= is/has become my outlet / sounding board .

I know any discussions relating to politics or religion sometimes end up heated .

But sometimes especially speaking for myself need to step back and seperate my personal
stuff leave it at the table and not let it filter through my posts which blurs the line between
knowledge i know and the tone i deliver it in .

I,ve been a part of the =PIT= family nearly ten yrs now , and i know you guys will Forgive me :bowdown:

Just need to say dont take me the wrong way .

I thanku in Advance :D

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:53 pm

no probs Dv8 whats the point in being a part of this clan if we cant all have a rant now and then!!! :)
there is still lots of love in these old forums! :love: :peace: :andallthatothersappybs:!!!!!
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Sad to hear you're going through the wringer mate.

I may only be useful as an ear/shoulder but they're there for you if you want.

Text on a page, especially from someone you've not known personally can always run the risk of sounding more brutal then intended but having a really thick skin and a good sense of humor and understanding usually counters that easily enough. I enjoy these discussions (when I'm not totally out of my depth :D) and like the fact so many of us have differing views and can remain civil towards each other.

Come to think of it, if it were any different this would just be facebook! :P (fuck that!)

Anyways, chin up. PiT's here for ya!

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:23 pm

All good Dv, i could feel your anger brimming. Glad my quips enabled you to vent some of it out mate ;)

On the other hand, sorry to hear you are going through that kinda shizz mate, hope it pans out your way soon.

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:43 pm

"i could feel your anger brimming"

lol gubben , yer i knew about atwill blah blah , but it was wrong of me and i realized my personal inhouse frustrations
were causing my personal views on the forums to magnify my responses in a not so respectfull way .

And yes we a all good guys , and allthough most have never met , it is a well established clan , and we know each other somewhat
Things for me are definatelly better than when i was i with my ex 3 yrs ago , ive fought for a house , got that 6mnths ago , next step
is lawer is now setting things in motion for him to get me primary care of my twin boys as i take them and look after there medical/dental/immunization etc , while she gets money from the government for it .

Mate i only stayed for the kids i am so much happier now and resilient ( considering before the twins were born, (there 4 now) 5 yrs ago i had a rope around my neck and standing on a chair , kicked the chair away not really a lol but as i was hanging my daughter sprung to my head and couldnt do it , got my toes to the chair and pulled it back) maybe shouldnt've of opened myself up like that , but i got that bad
my neck hurt for 6 weeks , saw a phycoligist etc who was a miracle worker as with depression and stress .

Unreall that i got so bad that i didnt even think about what wouldve it done to my daughter if she'd found me , my ex was and still is a selfish bitch , then my twin boys came along , to me it was a bit like god saying "mate its not your time yet" and gave me the gift of life in the most awsomeness way .
No its not why i beleive in god ( i see him in everything) Just two extremes from wanting to die to being made to get the F#*K up and keep going .

Lifes great ppls , i have a legal battle is all that im positive to win .

I now hammer excercise , learning guitar , studying part time , working part time , dating plenty of girls and loving my kids .

But just wanted to share my thoughts with you,s that im not a stuck up opinionated Pr#*K , just blurred the lines between private and public ....

Thanx all i appreciate it . muchly ..

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:14 pm

All good Dv8
:grouphug:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Gubben
Clan Member

Re: My Apology

Postby Gubben » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:38 pm

wow, heavy mate, glad you were able to step back on... guitar provides great solace on many levels, try painting too if you are that way inclined... i find losing myself in art is a top escape... heres a recent drawing:

take care manG
Attachments
Trois Titounettes lo.jpg

kplxz

Re: My Apology

Postby kplxz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:26 am

wow Gubs that's amazing

dv8 sorry to hear about the pain there; they say we each have our own cross to bear...sometimes things get so heavy it is incredible...some good people here that's for sure to help with the load

:)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:52 am

Gubben u have a great tallent us does my daughter with drawing , i wish i could put the image in my mind on paper , that is really very good , mate when i feel blue i filng pink floyd or some country does the trick to soothe my soul , thats why im gonna persist with guitar my mate plays and when i watch him play i can see the way by producing the music in line with your emotion is more a stress relief than listening to it.
I listen to ACDC if frustrated or peed off , or when i work out .
But to be able to play some floyd or ACDC would be a great outlet , not comming as easy as i would like , been mucking around with the thunderstuck into im getting faster and learning just how fast u have to lift your fingers of the srings etc as i wasnt in the start ,
and mates gave me some stuff to work on like A Planatonic , then onto resolving notes etc.

Difficult atm but allways wanted to know how to play ang going to persist for at least a yr , got a guitar and amp for free , i,ll get there , nearly got thunderstuck intro sorted just a bit slow , but its all about finger position and placement that comming to me .

Got a mate in the excact situation i was in , he confided in me when i moved out that he had been sleeping in a seperate bedroom for 4 odd yrs , doesnt love his misses , just shows how much we love our kids , i said to him every man has a line in the sand , you can only take so much , like i told my ex , i have along fuse but if i walk i wont come back , i warned her , afterwards she said she didnt think me serious . She now does lol .
The hardest thing ive done in my life even tho i was miserable was to walk out that door and leave my kids there , woman have it all there way , automatically they get primary care no matter how useless some are.
For instance today im taking both boys for a pre-school healthy start inititive health check , which centrelink pays her to do as i said on the previous post i do it all , pay for parking , petrol loss of wages etc while she does jack sh*T , dont get me wrong i dont mind or care im there dad and i think its 50/50 she is quite content with sitting on her ass letting me do it all while she collects the money.

To the point they wernt getting the required health/dental care and i didnt know where they were with anything because i cant talk to her because she just assumes im after her payment . which is so imature and a ludicrous assumption .

BUT im ready for court i have every text msg , email documented for the last two yrs i have all there medical /dental records so that when it gets to court , the judge is going to rip her a new one , she says shes going to have 20 ppl to back her up , and my family has said they,ll come to back me to which i declined there offer it will be just me and my lawer and the facts i dont need numbers in seats and will tell the judge that .

She stands to lose $200 per month which in her case will probably send her bankrupt lose her house and she,ll have no option other than move into her mums and lose everything , to which she calls me a C*#T of a man , allthough she didnt blink an eye when i got so bad i nearly ended my life or the fact i had to leave and live at my mothers for two years which was muder , painfull and depressing .

But Karma shes about to get , when i worked at Qantas i handed over my whole pay bar $50 i told her i earned $700 per week in fact it was $750 , when i asked where the money went , she,s go where do u think the money go's on Fu#*king bills , after repeated attempts to get or to spell out and itemize our incomming outgoing money , and was given excuses everytime , i found the proof that she left around one time and forgot to hide .

3 Credit cards maxed out and another letter $2000 behind in Rent . Bitch

Still to this dont know what she did with it , she was a compulsive spender and horder , we'd have things in the house purchased and still sitting unopened in the boxes 6 mnths later .

Anyway the only reason im mentioning this is that guys get a bad wrap and many ppl are going through this excact same situation now , sometimes all isnt as it seems if you feel somethings wrong trust your gut , it doesnt lie .

The only regret i have is not doing it earlier , but im very strong now very perceptive and dont judge a book by its cover .
I have never and will never hit a woman and she knew it so for her it was open season , she pushed me many times , Oneday she called my family a bunch of inbreds as she was saying it lol my ass lifted of the couch i walked over put my finger on the end of her nose and said if you were a guy i,d lay u out , but be carefull what u say because not all guys have the patience and tollerence of me and oneday you,ll say the wrong thing to the wrong person .

Some ppl hey ?

I dont mind sharing some personal stuff im good now , and thrive on a challenge .

Respect u guys and appreciate your ear and hopefully impart some wisdom through experience that if your not happy .

If you not happy make it happen :)

Yer Sifz we do all have a cross to bear , im good , not after sympathy , just felt the need to let ppl know that the jesus thread , allthough frustrated me when i knew the Ceasers Messiah video and atwills assumptions beforehand , and no i dont blame gubben , alot of ppl are unsure and confused about things , my apology was for my anger with inhouse stuff comming through on the post , we all have our idea's on how to fix the planet mankind is just to greedy .

Thats why i mentioned Peter Garret i think he did more for the planet through midnight oil by getting ppl to rally up there emotions on saving the planet than he ever did in politics .

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:14 pm

I said it before and sure I'll say it again ... it's all for our kids!!! on ya DV ;)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:46 pm

It is OS :)

I won't elaborate but I can definitively say that unfortunately the legislation is now at a point where it's not all for our kids at all. To be fair there's some saying about the govt and legislation continually running behind the rest of us by at least 20 years...but the outcome today is abuse of children is accepted and for the abuser - encouraged. Even funded by not only all of you/us, but by the victim also with legislation to enforce it!~

It is all for our kids. I can't wait til more understand that like the PiT crew do :)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:10 pm

"So what I got from all of that is you're a slut now?"

Far from it mate , turned down plenty of sex .

What ive learnt tho is that woman are worse than men at being players ...

Meeting plenty of nice woman tho.

cug
Clan Member

Postby cug » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Last edited by cug on Mon May 19, 2014 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:54 pm

we need a group hug !
V where are you man !
every family has its hickups and pov clashes ............ the pit is no different

oh and on women ............... this might help

http://youtu.be/kFrHxuN4lcA
i tried to embed it but it never works so just click the fucken link !
Last edited by SCUMBAG on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Talk Zone”