Mystery rock spotted on mars

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mystery rock spotted on mars

Postby Dv8 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Scientists are so dumb sometimes

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/20/tech/ ... ?hpt=hp_c5

"but scientists are baffled" lmao

Looking at the picture fellow scientists i,d assume by the erosion/winds on mars as seen
in the picture its my assumption as a non-scientists that its probably was blown there , duh.

Dumb asses .... :D

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby booGz » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:10 pm

LOL.

http://news.discovery.com/space/mystery ... 140117.htm

Actually they reckon it was flung there by one of the tracks on the rover.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:24 pm

big story nonetheless :D

good to see there onto the the big questions .

kplxz

Re: Mystery rock spotted on mars

Postby kplxz » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:45 pm

lol @ anyone believing anything that NASA say to the public

so naiive omg

frodo
Clan Member

Re: Mystery rock spotted on mars

Postby frodo » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:01 am

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:16 am

Don't you mean rothschild lizard men from the catholic church? :lol:

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:15 pm

The Vatican has 3 times more wealth than the world combined. You think NASA somehow escapes their attention and they are allowed to run independantly? lol....who approved their black budgets? you think that amount of money is approved by some puppet politician? lol everyone seems to have forgotten what corruption means and how bad kings and queens and their taxmen are little bitches that in our past we have fought against while they rape and pillage everything. they forget to the point that they see raping and pillaging today and think it has no connection to any corrupt position of power. got wake up? :)

The Disclosure Project should be enough to show everyone what NASA is about.

boogz lol I think the lizard shit is shit

the Rothschilds. one of the most evil families in the world...not sure they qualify is a "LOL"

the Catholic Church and their involvement with the Rothschilds is very interesting.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm

Oh why wont these scientists listen to me ?

A space suit made from 10,000 parts to oneday walk on mars , sigh man o man please nasa listen to me , i dont know
what pictures you,s are looking at to see some sort of attraction to mars , but from the pictures ive attained through
the internet , i hate to break it to you , but i think there,s only red dust there , dang , there i said it .

Now how about saving this planet ? No , Dumb F#*Ks .

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/30/tech/ ... ?hpt=hp_c5

200 species a day are now heading for extinction , God man is dumb !

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:08 pm

1. Money's being spent on all sorts of things that aren't productive to us as a species. Space programs are only a drop of water in comparison
2. Man can learn more faster by being somewhere rather then doing it via a giant RC toy.
3. It's not all about Mars, it's about learning to motivate ourselves around our Solar System. Mars is just the next most hospitable planet.
4. Seeing as we're doing a champion job fucking up Earth it makes a tragic sense to prep Mars for a raping as well.
5. Turning down ANY opportunity to learn new things just isn't a good long term plan.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:10 pm

" Mars is just the next most hospitable planet."

Really ?

that just go's to show the naivity of mankind , im glad i see things differently :)

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:14 pm

Please explain?

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:56 pm

Lol, just travel to your destination with your mind. Remote view the universe. Travel too any part of the universe without moving :) If we humans were capable of being multidimensional beings we could be house all over the universe. The fact they say that only life could have possibly been on Mars other than Earth is bs! Mars doesn't interest me much at all in comparison with the rest of the universe. It's to much talked about all the time.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:58 pm

I suppose Columbus was also naive? Replace ‘Mars’ with ‘WA’ and apply your logic. Extrapolate from that where Australia would be now?

What’s wrong with people learning for themselves instead of rolling around like a robot receiving orders from a book?

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re:

Postby JToombsy » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:48 pm

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:53 pm

In my defense I should really have been working :D haha

Return to “Talk Zone”