hey to the old crew

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:35 am

Heya Targ's, the most viewed image @ PiT is still your avitar lols
Sounds like Thailand is making you soft there lad... what happened to your pirates, RPG & blowing shit up adventures ? rofls
Im still the quiet hill hippie in the mountains with shit net... its a pitty in Thai you get shot for smoking a spliff...
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

cug
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cug » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Last edited by cug on Mon May 19, 2014 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Good to see you back into the swing of things Targ.
If I had something interesting to say, I'd say it :D
Did I just say that?

Return to “Talk Zone”