There not all bad (muslims)

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

There not all bad (muslims)

Postby Dv8 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:46 pm

Thought this was a good story becuase we tend to think there all bad as it seems western media would like us believe . :|

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/206773 ... de-bomber/

good to see some good press for a change , there just ppl like you and me in a difficult country .

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:26 pm

wow what a brave kid, a pity they have to live under such circumstances.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:36 pm

yer it is , thought i,d post it as we allways here about extremists but not the other muslims that just want peace , very brave ...

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:37 pm

+1 They are still people in the end. I wouldn't believe all the propaganda and lies associated with them at all.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:48 pm

its hard to see past lies when the majority general population deems them truths.

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:56 am

I never read the story dv8 mate cause I am way to lazy for reading lol unless its a video lol

But yeh in Oz I never trusted anyone that looked like a muslim but moving to Bangkok there are 100's here. In the end one I met in the gym has become my best mate and would do anything for anyone he is such a good guy. The funny thing is where he comes from is considered the bad bad mother f**kers lol When other muslims ask where his from and he say they even back away lol but even from a place like that he ended up being a great guy and now living in Bangkok to.

You never know hey we all got our wankers and crazy f**ks in all our nationalities lol

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:14 pm

You never know hey we all got our wankers and crazy f**ks in all our nationalities

+1

+1 to not reading to lol , the only thing i read is history stuff , cant do novels , to boring

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:13 am

its a short read target, and a story of true bravery!

Return to “Talk Zone”