PIT Social Club

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PIT Social Club

Postby Dv8 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:03 am

Just a thought and just chucking idea's around really , it will probably amount to nothing as the logistics could be very hard to accomplish .

But

Proposing a PIT social club , whereby , one of the founding members , ie Blink , Bomba , Toga , sets up an account whereby
members can direct debit to that account an amount to be worked out to go towards a Social club party every say 24 months .

Would have to work out how many are keen to commit , a regular host state , once a host state has been confirmed maybe a regular venue , also by doing this we could use regular accomodation whereby we could get a group discount .

which means apart from an amount debited for the party , we would be responsible for our own air fares an accomodation costs , although hopefully discounted , if it turned out at the time of the party and ppl decide they cant turn up at the last minute , we;de have to have an agreement by if you cant show you forefiet your money unless you give prior notice of maybe 8 weeks whereby you could get a refund of the amount you,ve put in . :?:

Just throwing it out there to maybe take PIT to the next level :idea:

Thoughts :!:
Last edited by Dv8 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:10 am

Good idea.

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:33 pm

I'm up for that.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:37 pm

yeah that would be sweet

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:28 pm

"maybe take PIT to the next level" ... I'm trying to picture what the final level will be ...

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:44 pm

level 5 red key and midget fights dressed in quake gear :P

was just a suggestion , fizzle tho lol .

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:16 pm

I'd have thought it involved Bomba and his famed Lycra ... pity it fizzled ... midgets would have been great though! I'd consider gate crashing for midgets AND a Bomba-in-Lycra show.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:50 am

yer bomba in lycra lol

be great to catch up with everybody , thought a good suggestion but hard to get ppl serious about it ...............

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:20 pm

I might be in Brisbane this April, near the end maybe

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Hey ink,
I think there a few of us up here. Provide some details when you know.

...and DV8, a good idea, but maybe some of us are poorer than others....or tight Scots whatever your take on it :D
Did I just say that?

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:46 pm

Yer im not real well off either atm , thats why i suggested every 24 months , but maybe another time it may come up again ...

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:10 am

I might be in Redcliffe after the 24th Apr... I'll letchas know more if it's a go ahead.

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:23 pm

Ok. Keep us posted.
Did I just say that?

Kimahri
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Kimahri » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:34 am

So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Midget fight , one dreesed as orb , or two orb,s going at it lol ..

Return to “Talk Zone”