Quakelive Standalone issues

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby booGz » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:49 pm

the lg is your friend in times of need
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:12 pm

I wonder for those missing their friends list, that you now get the same bug that I do.

When you have "no friends list", I have two methods to accessing it. 1: Community>Friends 2. Profile>Friends

When my friends list is "gone"; the whole list is moved from Profile>Friends to Community>Friends. When it's like this I can't add/delete/etc/etc. Sometimes they go back with the help of QL's buggy code, otherwise I have to delete all but 5-10 friends and the list starts working again.

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Yeah same here kp. It is really flaky. I'm beck to not having a list again. Not sure if ppl are playing or not as the servers are almost always empty now.

Those that have anyone in them are well above my standard. Reckon they must have been playing for at least a week :P
Did I just say that?

pooGz
Clan Member

Postby pooGz » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:22 pm

I find running out of lg gets me fragged

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:49 pm

lol yep same here pretty much

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:49 pm

most days i log on my friends list is empty, i log out and re log in and the list is there in full... thats the only way ive tried to get list back.

cug
Clan Member

Re: Quakelive Standalone issues

Postby cug » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:07 am

And now after the latest update it's crashing on startup :ugh:
On the forums it seems to be affecting XP only, any others here crashing w/ XP?
Time to reinstall TF2 maybe.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:57 am

I have that problem cug , sometimes i have to log in 3-4 times before the Quakelive browser stays up . teething problems still , they'll sort it soon enough ....im on vista

Return to “Talk Zone”