Quakelive Standalone issues

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby booGz » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:36 am

yeah, poogz is having the same issue.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:57 pm

same here
useless cunts

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:59 pm

This no friends list is really frustrating. I'm guessing that others can't invite me into a server without me being on a friends list? Assume you all change to another server and couldn't see you and that was that. It won't allow me to add any friends either as I guess my unavailable list is read only or something.
Not being able to see where everyone is a real bummer. Well it is to me. Probably a blessing for you lot :D
Did I just say that?

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:45 am

Hey Kanon. You can invite friends to a game still. You press esc while your in game then its at the very bottom middle of the options screen you click it then you can invite whoever is in your list, Then to add friends to your list you just do it how its always been done from the main server browser screen you select it from the tabs on the top right hand corner.

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:48 pm

Hey H, thanks for the reply.

Without a friends list, inviting someone is impossible for me. I was (in a round about way) asking if others can still invite me into a server or whether I no longer appear on THEIR list. If they can see me, boo hiss for no invite last night :P
I tried to add someone (like you always do) but it wouldn't add them. Could be because they are already on my unavailable list but I couldn't think of someone who isn't on my list to see if they could be added. Don't want to add some random to it :D

Hopefully the issue will be sorted out soon and it can return to the days when I would be invited to a server to add to everyone's frag list.....
Did I just say that?

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:24 pm

perhaps you should remove quakelive and reinstall...

might want to clean up your profile folder as well...

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:20 pm

my friends list gone also .

But does anybody else think the graphics have taken a hit ? ( same settings )

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:43 pm

I think I had to adjust my resolution back to 1920x1080 till then it did look a little 'old school'

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:09 pm

hmm may have to do the same , Ql was struggling anyway hopefully they fix these issues asap .

have my friends list working tho ..

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Friends list was up and running last night. Couldn't check tonight though due to ql being offline.
Hopefully it is now all sorted.

Haha. I like the fact you have adjusted "back" to 1920x1080 ink! I've only just adjust mine UP to that :D
Did I just say that?

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:21 pm

heh, was on 1366x768 for ages on the trusty Acer Aspire :D

I hear some people still play 800x600 :\

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:35 pm

I play 640 x 480 on a good computer lol and even when i was playing on lesser computers i played 640x480 coz the player models are bigger and easier to hit lol. That's the way i look at it anyway. I know some of the pros play 640x480 or 800x600 still

cug
Clan Member

Re: Quakelive Standalone issues

Postby cug » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:11 pm

After playing the standalone for a day i've seen 2 bugs:
Low FPS - fix by setting com_idlesleep 0
Friend list missing - no fix as yet, but they're still intact.

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:46 pm

i noticed one, dont know if it was an existing bug though.

if you run out of lg while firing, it will switch to another weapon, switch back to lg burst for a moment, then switch back to the other weapon.

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:12 am

Return to “Talk Zone”