The Hills Have Eyes 3?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
INKoRP

The Hills Have Eyes 3?

Postby INKoRP » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Poor kids :oops:

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:59 am

Mmm i'd tap that!

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:21 am

Terrible story ...

kplxz

Re: The Hills Have Eyes 3?

Postby kplxz » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Incestual rape is something happening to far more people than publicly known.

It's like the criminal faction in the govt and business today; it's more common than most know and it's vile and dispicable.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:37 am

I was floored when I read that, 40 adults...fucking 40! and not an 0z of brains between em to get their shit sorted... fucked.

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:11 pm

My brother was part of a child protection force (won't say where) until he retired recently. His opinion of human beings as a whole was severely dented after seeing how wide-spread such things were (basically throughout the rural corridor from middle Victoria right to Queensland west of the mountains). Having moved from drug enforcement at King's Cross to take this job, I think that's saying something.

Unfortunately, these 'societies' are so closed that it takes a complete outsider to raise the alarm. This might be something as simple as a change in roster of a postman when the regular guy calls in sick. Otherwise the whole community bands together to resist the outside world. Even the kids are programmed to accept their lot in life and protect the depraved uncles and grandpas that have sex with them should anyone start asking questions.

I hate this about humans.

INKoRP

Re: The Hills Have Eyes 3?

Postby INKoRP » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:14 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:06 pm

"How did your bro resist bashing the crap out of the offenders?"

Maybe he did on occasion .. we'll never know.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:26 am

the ones that need a good bashing are the people who begun the lifestyle, the newer generations are just doing what they consider to be a normal lifestyle, in saying that im not condoning these scum of the earth people.

no offence bombadil :lol: jk
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Return to “Talk Zone”