Was Jesus an invention by the Romans?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:06 pm

dv and gubs and h you can have this thread

+1 dv "start a thread on aliens" hijacking is lame

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:34 pm

"The reptilians are mentioned in your bible"

oh sigh here we go again but this stop i get off im with you kplxx i,ll leave it to hardy n gubben i think .

Ok scripture hardy , chapter and verse so i can look it up .

Lol of course they live underground and yes i assumed they looked like "lizard/men"

I remember the lost world mate seen em in there .

Im off this crazy train of occult bable , thats all it has been reducred to .

So parting words , Lizard man scripture hardy ?

GLHF

hardy

Re: Re:

Postby hardy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:36 pm

Last edited by hardy on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:39 pm

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:20 am

Geeze i go away for the weekend and there are three or four more pages of back and forth.

Look Dv, you have to stop accusing everyone thats not you or a christian of not seeing any of the corruption happening on so many levels around the world today. I have seen this shit going on since i was in my early teens, i'm in my early 50's now. You do not, nor does any christian or any other creed for that matter, have a monopoly on seeing the fucked up shit that is going on around the world today. Just because you have read about it in the bible does not make you a seer of all these things and everyone else who is not a christian blind to it and comprehensively taken in by it. You do not have the authority to paint everyone with the same brush. You see things happening in the world such as the bees and extinction rates etc, so do a lot of other people around the globe, i for one, and they, are not all christians, so please get off your high horse. People see it, ok. That does not mean they are bought by it or into it. One does not have to be a christian to see this shit ok?

Just because you read a snippet of someones imagination and thinking out loud, concepts that can at times be contradictory and outlandish, does not indicate more than an iota of what they truly believe, so your sneering and jumping to conclusions and filling the gaps for them so that you can then bombard with biblical refutations is out of line.

Shit is happening. One DOES NOT NEED TO BE A CHRISTIAN to see it ffs. I may not have read the bible but i have travelled the world all my adult life and seen shit ok. Just because you see these reflections in the bible does not mean you "know" any better than anyone else.

Whatever beliefs one attaches to these happenings is purely subjective.

kplxz

Re: Was Jesus an invention by the Romans?

Postby kplxz » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:06 am

@h - who are we to judge for sure. myself, i think i have a decent grip on the concept of virtue and vice, and for me they are behaving vicefully in the most horrific ways. lastly though and most importantly, it's easy to be a bully all the time and it's not so easy to be kind all the time. so no, i don't admire them for anything other than surviving through some of the most barbaric childhoods anyone could go through. that said, plenty of others have been through the same and worse and become kind people, so the admiration is only paper thin.

@gubs - on topic, this question is as old as the hills. "does Jesus exist/was he the son of God" , etc, etc. there is a story in the bible that makes a written account of this question over 2000 years old. that's the story of doubting thomas. if we can't learn from that story then imo there's no point talking about it until we go blue in the face over and over. doesn't matter what logical, shallow fool makes a doco out of, the story of doubting thomas is the same story from the aeons prior to that time and the same story up to today and into the future.

ok back to leaving it to you and h

:)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:54 am

Ok first up gubben , that wasnt my intention of being drawn into this discussion in the first place , and drawn in i was.

My intention was really to put to rest that no CHRISTIANS arnt dumb F*CKS that beleive in tooth faires to the contrary , not gonna go around in circles , and the only scriptures ive posted were relevent for today , while you say "everybody" sees it , arnt you just a bit curious about jesus, god , the bible as actually being correct seeins as the bible predicts it so accurately ?
Doesnt matter , you took me the wrong way and you and hardy think u can attack me anyway you like , and yer im guess your dissapointed atwill didnt come up with his SO CALLED proof ?

But never in this post have i blatantly attacked like you and hardy , all ive and attempted to do is to show ppl theres alot more to being a christian that presumedly believing in fairy tales and to bring to ppls attention because as you and hardy have said ppl can see it .

Ppl cannot see whats comming they see whats happening now , the bible predicted this and the comming yrs in detail which i have provided so when these few things happen ppl may take a different view on jesus , god and the bible . then you tell me im trying to ram it .TOTALLY not responding to lizarm men , hardy claims off the bat lizard men are confirnmed in the bible "i know" there not
then he agrees theres no sripture (dang) total occult babble comming out of his mouth yet you attack me for provin d facts ?????

Yer i assume your dissapointed that the so called proof didnt eventuate "no shit" sorry if i allready knew the facts , and its only you and hardy that have attacked me no one else reading this post has so no i think you and hardy need to get off your high horse mate.

So the only backup you have here is hardy that beleives in lizard men , occult bable that says bs off the bat things like lizard men are mentioned in the bible , which was outright misleading bs , like did the romans invent jesus and you both get up in arms and attack becuase i know about atwill and his false claims , yes false ive researched it and no lizard men are not mentioned in the bible ive read the damn thing , so yous go "oh you r a bit presumptious and as hardy said "up myself" , dont you and hardy speak for everyone who do you,s think you,s are , if saratoga doesnt like it he,ll lock it , and when he said ppl need to take breather , comments are getting close to edgy , it i dont think was directed at me mate

Good day , maybe research any more biblical posts before posting them on a gamming forum, yer ?

or post whatever you like about jesus /the bible and i,ll shutup and let you,s mislead the onlookers ?

what do you suggest ?

Do we have to wait for another 5 pages for your response or can we put it to bed and wrap this up now ???

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:12 pm

I suggest this thread has finally run its course & every one that wished to have a say, has.

Danka Gents
Thread Closed.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Return to “Talk Zone”