Was Jesus an invention by the Romans?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:37 pm

point being this guy doesnt know the bible but has concluded rightfully imo that there is a god , and he said a person with a plan as described in the bible , the god of the bible has killed and will kill , the bible says he has a standard , wickedness will not be tolerated forever its tolerated now to settle a question once and for all time , "can man rule himself" or will they follow gods rule for there own benefit , thats the question satan posed to god .
God has given satan the world for what the bible says a short amount of time ,because satan put to god that neither himself or mankind need god .
Makes perfect sense to me why there is misery in the world because its satans world atm , its simply a father telling there children do this and you will be safe , do not i cannot garantee your safety .free will but from a god of fairness and justice .

Thats my belief , the words in the bible ;-)

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:50 pm

things are happeneing , the bible predicts that god will step in before mankind annilates themselves .
It baffles me why ppl cannot see as this scientist has cocluded that life CANNOT begin from nothing .
then ppl will say ok where did god come from ,HA we cannot work out our own beginning without wondering about something we cannot comprehend THAT is laughable .

But we christians are the dumb ones that may as well believe in father christmas or easter bunny , the bible puts it to rest tho in saying all of mankind living at the time will have no doubt theres a god .
Just maybe satan has done a damn good job of convincing the world that we evolved from a handfull of bones that the've found, and where the stupid ones forced to spend thousands on christmas .
The government is insideous and the biggest liers of all time .

Sadly, the grazing sheeple have apathetically allowed their "rights" to become "privileges , it is only gonna get worse ....................

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Firstly, forgive me for jumping in halfway through and nit picking but I feel the need to pipe up.

"the bible predicts that god will step in before mankind annilates themselves" Now that is faith! I'd rather have a back-up plan to be honest :)

"life CANNOT begin from nothing" Obviously, but that fact that life exists means it starts somehow, and making the leap to a deity isn't a stretch but it is a big call and worthy of more investigation which I believe is ongoing (Higgs-Boson etc)

I guess I just don't have it in me to accept 'God did it' as the answer for any unknown. I believe that what makes people make that leap is an understanding that in our current form we might not be able to comprehend our role in the 'universe' and that that role of Deity could be played by a level of science or physics that we're just not ready to comprehend yet. I just find it hard to swallow that it's a toga-wearing, sandal-clad, beardy-weirdy impregnating married women with mind-bullets :P

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:49 pm

higgs-boson will only lead to the fact that life cannot begin from nothing , Evolution is a faith imo , Inkorp do u honestly believe , sigh forget it , u dont believe our intelligence came from inteligence ? we have learned yes but we and everything around us , call it natural selection call it mother earth ? i call it god , if u and the populace has accepted what the aurthories feed u , fine me and others do not .
Higgs -boson just shows how much we educated ppl dont know , but to assume we came from nothing could b the mistake of most ppl may make , of course u have to make the leap to a diety , what else could it be ? ppl cant comprehend a diety but can easily comprehend this wonderous beutty starting from nothing , do you honestly believe science will ever have an answer for life starting from nothing ? even a theory ? as this scientist has shown .

Yes i sound ticked off - Backup plan ? bible says what is going to happen to the earth , not what god is going to do to the earth what we are going to do , the backup plan , is god saving us proving the devil wrong , forever settling the question of weather we need god , and basically starting where adam and eve left off . Crazy ? whatever , when science tells me that life started from nothing i,ll believe what makes sense .
This post was started at a place where previous religious post got over heated , this one had no substance (was jesus invented by the romans) maybe should of been researched before posting ?
Because it inevitably leads to comments like believe in god u believe in easter bunny , unessaserry imo from a post that had no subsatance to begin with .
We in 2013 think were pretty smart , i dissagree ;-) , i cant think of one child that doesnt in there own heart believe in god , until there indoctrinated with santa claus and evolution .

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:24 pm

I guess i just dont have it in me to not believe in a god , maybe youve never believed in a god i dont understand that , why do we have a concience , bible says its gods law written in our hearts , another thing science will never explain , why do we have a concept of right from wrong , not a taught right from wrong , what we know is wrong before we are told it is ?
and i dont know where u got beady wierdy sandal clad guy from cause no bible has ever said that , calls god an energy if anything not matter , misconceptions and lies from religions has led most ppl to not believe in a god just as the bible said it would ;-) , i dont understand your view and you dont understand mine , but seems most ppl that mock belief in god have never picked up a bible , had a good look at evolution , or just dont wanna be the object of ridicule as i have all of my life becuase of a belief that i have and wasnt taught .
Ive had many a heated argument with ppl including my family as im the only one who believes in a god in my family , but at least im the only one in my family that knows more about evolution than they do which makes me lol ...
they say arnt we 99% genetically the same as chimps , hmm no where about 97-98% genetically similar where 99.9 similar to family members , we share 50% of our dna with a banana yes a banana , guess that could be in the evolutionary tree somewhere huh ....
no offence i hope taken inkorp or gubben ...

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:06 am

Last edited by kplxz on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:07 am

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:10 am

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:51 am

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:51 am

"God has given satan the world for what the bible says a short amount of time"
if u discard satan rebelling u have to discard the bible and jesus its the reason jesus came to fix what satan did .
Satan said to eve , god doesnt want u to be like us and know good and bad , we were only ever meant to know good , no sin , no murder , ppl do bad things that they dont even want to do , its inherent sin in our bones since satan fooled eve ...

god created the angels like us with free will , satan chose to rebel , no part of god its in the bible , obviously ppl havent read it and shouldnt comment on things they dont know about ;-)

Satans only rule is this planet atm , hell is a product of the church.

and the dead see scrolls show the bible hasnt changed much at all ;P
Last edited by Dv8 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:54 am

a discussion going no-where , i try to abstain myself for the usual ridicule but felt i had to , when i hear obsurd claims like the romams invented jesus , have u seen the shrowd or turin , scientists cant explain that can u ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religio ... -robe.html

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:31 am

Kinda makes me lol when people call it a religion or a faith ie evolution .

Well im very sceptical of what scientitsts feed us as they cannot agree with themselves , i tend to look at it with plain ol common sense , there is to much order in ecosystems , ie male and female , chicken and the egg , and many many many more examples to let scientits blind me with indoctrinated bs .
Scientist cannot and will never be able to test god so where does that leave the scientific community ?

"We don't know... how much we don't know"

The bibles main msg is god has a eternal plan for mankind , but he is just , satan fooled eve so now we know good and bad , god only ever wanted us to know good , god had to let satan and mankind go on this course , he wants us to listen to him because he knows whats best for us , god had to let satan have a chance at proving weather mankind can go it alone ,think of it as a cosmic court case , god couldnt simply dismiss it without the proof that mankind cant do it alone , a third of the angels rebelled and followed satan without proving his right to rule his own creation forever , more angels wouldve followed satan , it had to be answered with time .
at the end , its predicted that we cant , satan is only evil and selfish , will eventually be bound (armageddon) then gods reighn for 1000 yrs , then satan will be let loose again for a brief period to see if mankind after will again be swayed , we will get to see satans rule(now) and gods rule after armageddon at the end of the thousand yrs we will have a choice whos rule works for a greater good , then under gods rule there will be no more sickness/death/or misery thats why they call it the good news of the kingdom (thy kingdom come) and these thousands of yrs are as god call it a thousand yrs is one day from gods perspective , so this short stint of mankinds existance is nothing to his eternal purpose , the good news for atheists is that the bible says most will get a resurection to know god and his purpose , its all good :)

anyway im clearly a christian and will respond to bs like the romans invented jesus , maybe no-more religious posts here :nono:

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:19 pm

dont you think with all the power that this god is supposed to have he could have stopped lucifer from leading eve astray?
or not making a forbidden fruit in the first place?
and if god cant control his angels then does that mean that there is a power above him even?
surely if he created the angels and our ever expanding universe as the bible claims why not just go through with his 'i want you to know nothing but good plan' when shit went pair shaped?
you know what would be nice? is complete knowledge of all that was and is... this discussion could be so much easier then! :P
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:22 pm

sometimes i like to think that we and the universe around us are just part of an atom that many many more make up the structure of another person, whose life and universe is also just an atom that is a part of many others that make up something else. :)
and it goes on and on....
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:11 pm

yes god had the power to stop satan , that is god forcing his will , we all have free will , he didnt want to create robots .
Satan wanted the credit for gods creation , i find some things difficult myself as to why is there any evil , god must know evil , but the bible says he is just , why do we have guilt etc , we know whats right and wrong .

Evolution cant explain a concience , guilt , and many more questions , intelligent design makes more sense to me than blind luck , impossible luck actually , no matter what way the scientists try to feed us there theories as facts , they r not proven without doubt facts , there good enought till something else comes along .

Return to “Talk Zone”