Was Jesus an invention by the Romans?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re: Re:

Postby JToombsy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:18 pm

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:34 pm

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Yeah that could be plausible but just think for a second. We don't really know. No matter how many times we come up with something, its not necessarily going to be what the actual truth is. Interesting what your saying though.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:11 am

Last edited by Gubben on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:53 am

Ignorance

What i meant gubben is your view that this planet just spawns life in all its complexity , and that the earths crust rinses and repeats it will again "spawn" another civilization . ( life does not spawn just cause we're the right distance from the sun , thats ludicrous )
To me its a thing of fairy tales , life doesnt just spawn .Science is now discovering design in DNA , yes i believe in a creator as do millions of others , seems tho theres many that will , put evolution , Aliens before a creator , where all the evidence points to intelligence (and) "LOVE" in creation .

I make no aplologies for saying ppl are ignorant (wasnt personal mate) Life experience has landed you believing in Aliens , thats ok ,
Aliens dont add up to me , it doesnt make sense , do these Aliens have a concience , morals , guilt ? A Creator ticks all the boxes , in so many ways , so much so some leading atheists and scientist are now comming the the same conclusion .

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6688917/ns/wo ... concludes/

And a kalidascope ? opposing theorys do not meld there has to be only "one"explanation about life and the universe , just becuase you and hardy dont know what to believe , you cannot say that life has come together from different sources to comply with the laws of nature and be in unision , like an eco-system , there has to be only "one" answer , (I if a house is divided against itself it falls)surely you and hardy realize that ? Its only becuase you,s both think the questions to big that you,s throw your hands in the air and say its a kalidascope .
No , there can only be one answer ... (if theres Aliens 'they,d have to be working together under the same universal laws) and that in itself points to a supreme being .

Patronizing ? no i dont put ppl down , i know i am guilty of "defending" god because ppl can see the roses but deny god , again i,ll say
its a slap in gods face to be on this planet with all its beutty , that you and others look at each day and breathe his air to then deny he exists .What came first the atmoshere or lungs (atmoshere obviously) but Evolutions so damn smart that most species evolved lungs , oh please , ppl are bombared with bs , theres a creator and everybody will have to answer to him .

I cant apologize for that .(i need to restrain)
Again this post was started as an attack on christianity with unfounded proof which wasnt even researched by you , but you said it made alot of sense , becuase it fits in with your belief of no god.

For the sake of not "offending" anyone and "agreeing to disagree "i,ll leave you,s to the discussion , because my views are well known , even if i hear outrages claims that "life spawns" , i,ll restrain , i,ll only ever comment if someone else posts such a poposterous claim regarding jesus .

Maybe make another post about the kalidascope of life and get it off the jesus thread :D
Last edited by Dv8 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:03 pm

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

kplxz

Re: Was Jesus an invention by the Romans?

Postby kplxz » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:08 pm

rof tooms you beat me to it...I was gonna race you to the patent office

re ignorance....we are all ignorant of certain things. the wisest ones whom have done things that mundane people cannot comprehend and have ascended in consciousness to levels most of us cannot comprehend have said this also.

taking it personally when someone calls someone else ignorant has no point imo.

this thread will go around in circles as usual if left to the mundane. Dv8 has spent many years of this lifetime working on things that give him a certain level of esoteric knowledge and skills. those who have not done the same are ignorant on these things that he is not. that's reality...

i've met people whom have been "worldly travellers"...they've been around the world and immersed themselves in more cultures than I could name in a hurry, yet they still are as mundane as a rock. same goes for those who speak many languages.

obviously you're not one of these gubs; and i think you can at least understand the basics of mudaneity and esotericism. in my experience, there are very few people who have spent time on the esoteric side of life. lots and lots of those verging on it (like the astrology/tarot/culturally experienced/etc) but only verging on it.

martial artists in human's history have blown away people with their body-skills and also their ability to stay healthy and heal others. those martial artists spend decades before getting to that level.

yes gubs, you will think that you will never know while you haven't spent the time it takes to achieve these skills and gain this knowledge. but to think "none of us are ever going to know where we came from, why we are here, and what our purpose is" is the truth while you haven't bothered to look into esotericism and remain a mundane person...well....like i said...may as well be a child in a physics lecture. no offence - i'm ignorant as in many ways...i have a lot of theoretical knowledge but as you can see for yourself i have much to do on the practice side. we each have our own traits like this - such is the awesome variety of life. each to their own; this applies to how we find the truths in life too :)

hardy

Re: Was Jesus an invention by the Romans?

Postby hardy » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:51 am

Watch these if you can be bothered dv8 and tell me what you think? These clips are messages from the race known as the Pleiadians
they are from the pleiades in the constellation of taurus. The Pleiadians are the race that look mostly like us :) Also known as nordic aliens.

Where is that exactly?

Here are a couple of powerful spiritual messages from them that i think even you will appreciate being spiritual yourself. While i don't expect you to believe this because you are already respectfully set in your ways but I'm just trying to get you to see the other possibilities that there very well is other races out there helping us behind the scenes.

If you can be bothered watch them all its about 50mins in total over both clips. see what you make of it :) It's universal, you will enjoy it :)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Question hardy : Did u bother reading the articles about bees heading for extinction ?

Probably not , but no doubt u will now .

Thats a fact hardy , not a theory of Aliens mate ...

If the bees go as said prior which everybody here overlooks , not surprising in the slightest as i said the bible says the world is going to crumble around ppl and they,ll still be to blind to see the facts .

Scientists say excactly the same as the bible although the bible doesnt give the reason for 1/3 of plants , animals and poeple dying .
Scientists agree if the bees go so does 1/3 of plants animals and poeple .

No i dont care about your theories of Aliens , the facts speak for themselves , tell me what are the aliens going to do save us mate ?

Im glad i know whats going on and comming , and yes its only christians that know , as the bible says the whole world is going to be caught by surprize and realize they,ve been barking up the wrong tree .

I have no pity for ppls ignorance and neither will god , the proofs in front of you , you can look all you like at new age dribble , go for it , dont include me in it , i dont want to know , i have found the truth , you are still searching , i hope you have a finish line in site ?
And why ask me to look at a video when you yourself have said u have no idea and neither does anybody else , why post a video that u dont believe ?

Continue the discussion amongst yoursleves , please dont involve me , ive had enough .
Look out your front door ppl , scientists say the whole lot crawled out of the ocean , the wide variety of plants and animals ?
Seriously ?

If yous cant see intelligent desighn in creation , pardon the pun , but god help ya ...

In the next 10-20 yrs all things in the bible will have happened , if not we,ll discuss it then .

As the bible says everybody will know what Armageddon is before it arrives .

Two disticnt classes believers and non-believers (ie the ones that think life spawns from nothing) Lol Really ? NO the planet is not an organism that spawns life , its rock and water , life was put here .How decieved ppl have become , as the bible says when god reveals himself what r ppl going to say then ? Oh now i believe in god , oh but prior i just thought life just spawned thats a ludicrous claim and shows just how niave ppl are to complexity of a single cell little lone the wonder of life , there wont be any excuses im afraid and its not me saying that , god says there wont be any excuses for ppl being so foolishly decieved , you dont have to be a scientist to see design in creation , to deny it is to deny god , thats something each of us have to deal with .

Like saratoga said i have nothing to gain here .Duscussions been done to death

Continue on .
Last edited by Dv8 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Who are these people saying that "Life spawned from nothing"?

What "they" are plainly stating is "There's no way of knowing for sure how life started, so lets keep niggling at it until we know for sure"

I think people who jump straight to the conclusion that "God did it, duh" are naive.

When people refer to the big bang, they're referring to the fact that due to the current shape/expansion of the observable universe that it's not a stretch to say that a collision or explosion like occurrence can explain it.

They know it's a theory (I've told you what a 'Theory' really is.)

They're still trying to figure out what caused it however... which is going to be tough, like examining a train vs car smash x1000.

Given countless millenniums and the momentum from 'The Big Bang' is it hard to believe that with a little Gravity and a little luck that Water (or any other suitable catalyst) can form and then basic building blocks of Life can mix together in the right combinations and in a few one in a trillion billion(conversational figure) chances eventually mix into a form that can eventually form groupings of matter complex enough to eventually replicate and etc.

Sound far fetched? It is isn't it... only because we don't know enough about the process yet. Everything's scary and a little daunting until we're familiar with it's true nature.

To jump straight to 'God did it' is truly naive.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not ruling out a higher being facilitating this occurrence.... but knowing first before making any bold claims seems a whole lot less naive. Wouldn't you agree?

You claim to get all/most of your knowledge of this from the Bible. Truth is the Bible is still just hearsay until everything can be tested over and over again and the result found to remain the same (If it can't stand as a whole on it's own it has no business influencing so much of so many lives). It's far from being that the little I've read of it.

"But you can't have an opinion on it, you haven't read it all the way through!" you might say?

If that's the case no one need ever read it, if we were all 'designed'. Why not let us function as intended?

My 2c :D

EDIT: Spelling, grammar.

cug
Clan Member

Postby cug » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:57 pm

The reason honeybees are dying is because they've been over/inbred by beekeepers for 100's of years to the point of having poor resistance to the pests and diseases that globalisation has helped spread recently. That and agricultural pesticides.
Native and feral bees are doing fine.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Dv has poo hoo-ed (sp) Atwills theories> Here is the documentary which explores his and many other scholars' study of the period:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4FsAQtnGN8

I found their observations facinating.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:35 pm

haha, TIL: Poo-poohed is a real word :D

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:41 pm

Gubben said he thinks civilisations have come and gone , and the earth crust will rinse and repeat and "spawn" other civilizations as it has done before , that is ludicrous .

INK the building blocks for the simplist cell to come together and happen is in the trillions to 1 , thats one cell , little love the complexity of the rest of life , and naive to believe in a creator when creation reeks intelligence , well that depends on who is naive doesnt it ?

And no i dont get my knowledge from the bible ive looked at evolution enough to know its a far stretch of the imagination to have any faith in what scinetists tell us , most scientists claim to see design in DNA , so naive im not .

And cug , native bees are also in trouble as well with radio towers etc , anybody who cares to notice can tell that they must have seen a decline in bees in there own backyard in the past 5 yrs .

"I think people who jump straight to the conclusion that "God did it, duh" are naive."

LOL thats a joke , took me 15 odd years of looking at evolution to confirm theres a god my friend .

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not ruling out a higher being facilitating this occurrence.... but knowing first before making any bold claims seems a whole lot less naive. Wouldn't you agree?"

If evolution was a fact and we,ve been around for 3 million odd yrs , current population would be about 150,000 ppl per square inch of land , so yes ive looked at things alot bloody harder than everybody here by the looks of it then you tell me im naive , like i said i want to leave this discussion and leave it the wise ones :D

Christians are a minority and im glad to be in the minority :D
Last edited by Dv8 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Talk Zone”