here is a vedio of the biggest noob ever in quake live

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sirpeterson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

here is a vedio of the biggest noob ever in quake live

Postby sirpeterson » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:55 am

this is in Ictf, i was playing it last night, and this guy cant even talk up stairs....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK_gjDnJmQU

trach
Clan Member

Postby trach » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:10 pm

hmm you should have videoed me and my sentry gun impersonation

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:42 pm

It was too blurry to see if it was me. Oh wait, they had the flag....couldn't have been me :D
Did I just say that?

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:15 am

Could have been me K... I always trip on those fkn stairs :roll:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

sirpeterson

Postby sirpeterson » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:41 pm

it was Giffa, i dont know why its so blurry all the time it sucks

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:03 pm

whew thought that was gonna be of me :p , noob cfg tho ...

what do u use to do quakelive vids , i wanna do one of epic me so i can watch when im 80 in the nursing home ;-p

crooGz
Clan Member

Postby crooGz » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:27 pm

We do of course realise that someone just got belittled... even if they never see this commentary...

Hardly sportsman-like.

:(

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:34 pm

True crooGz, I've never seen Giffa up before. I've also had my fair share of trials and tribulations up those stairs.

Your team was up 4-2 as well. Hardly worth the effort of making a video.

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:14 pm

thats ok. i have trouble talking up stairs too.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Kimahri
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Kimahri » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:33 pm

So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:26 pm

A friend of a friend of a friend of booGz confirmed he regularly talks to stairs..
... im also told he gets much better replies from windowz
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

INKoRP

Re: here is a vedio of the biggest noob ever in quake live

Postby INKoRP » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:19 am

Graphical version of OP's video exercised on OP for lulz and excessive point-making, no hard feelings implied.

Untitled-1.jpg

booGz
Clan Member

Re: here is a vedio of the biggest noob ever in quake live

Postby booGz » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:14 am

booGz
Clan Member

Re: Re:

Postby booGz » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:14 am

booGz
Clan Member

Re:

Postby booGz » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:15 am

Return to “Talk Zone”