GUNS

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby frodo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:58 am

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:45 pm

yep S.A laws anyway , u can shoot in a paint ball park unlicensed , but to own a paintball gun u need a firearms licence ...

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:19 pm

... while surfing ... ? holy crap Frodo, they wear winter wetsuits right? Those balls fricken HURT. Last paintball session I did, I was sore for a week. plus I woulda scared people if they'd seen me naked; looks like some kind of contagious disease if you have enough of them over your body lol. Warning to all who haven't done it .. wear a cup!

Regarding needing a licence for them; that's kinda weird since all you could really do with one is blind someone, and even then you'd have to be unlucky or doing it at close range while holding them down (trying to imagine the worst here lol). Otherwise all they do is man you up.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:42 pm

paintball is awsome fun , we are going for another session next weekend
shooting animals is ok is they are genuine pests , like feral pigs (and the occasional illegal immigrant)
i used to shoot pigs with a few toys ..... Winchester model 94 lever action 3030, Remington 30.06 and a Winchester marlin 444 magnum
the 444 used to kick like a bitch , but the damage it does to a pig is nasty !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:21 pm

cool scumbag , hangin out to try paintball , did go goat shooting years ago as a kid with a 30.30 lever action i hated the carnage even of feral goats , the only thing i shoot is carp becuase the only good carp is a dead one and its heaps of fun , me brothers wanna pop a fox or two only because foxes are a problem for the property owner and he usually pays shooters to get rid of them .
but knowing what my brothers are like at aiming the foxes stand a very good chance lol .

but i dislike shooting animals period only these pests of fish ;-)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:25 pm

444 magnum , shite , wouldnt mind firing some of the rifles the diggers used in ww1 and 2 .

sags
Clan Member

Postby sags » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:17 pm

paintball sounds like lots of fun
i used to do a little roo and rabbit shooting years ago.
A few years earlier i joined an air rifle club with pcyc and went to some rifle ranges, got to shoot some Uzi's n stuff.
The mad prick who took us though it good for shits n giggles to hit us with a squirt of tear gas

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:49 pm

lol sags , me and my brothers used to fire air rifles at each other with a wheat kernal in it , ouch ....
wouldnt do it with air rifles these days tho ...

sags
Clan Member

Postby sags » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:44 pm

yeah not wrong mate.
my bro shot me with a slug gun too lol he copped a dart in the leg shortly after

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:52 pm

yer we also used to cut the end of a shoelace put a pin in it , it was like a mini dart ;-D ha those were the days ...

i also copped a dart in the arm by my crazy bro , went all the way to the grip inch and a half , frikkin all this occ health and safety these days kills all the fun :lol:

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:15 pm

My mate and I used to throw a bunch of darts up in the air and see who could catch the most. Lols

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Thus coining the phrase "Bull's eye" :D

Return to “Talk Zone”