Die Race Die

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Outersquare
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Die Race Die

Postby Outersquare » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:59 pm

When the frick does this mod go the hell away ... it has degraded my iCTF and FFA experience by luring otherwise decent players into the world of fastest time despair. "Oh noze ... Sir UberRocketjumpGod" beat my time by 0.0007 seconds and I have to keep trying for hours to get it back!

Just .... go .... away ... Race mod

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Tried it 2x, haven't been back zZzZzZ

Played my first ictf in almost a month last night, feels good :D

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:30 pm

gunna have to fire up quake soon... if'n there be ictf players about...
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:07 am

I tried it once, saw a glorified speed cap game, couldn't believe they turned what we have been doing for ages (as a last resort usually when we are bored) into an official mod, and never went back.

If they would kindly spend their time on such simple things as removing the map limitations, providing a v2/v3 of all popular maps and 1-200 new maps, they might find some appreciation.

Interestingly enough, some players have returned recently that haven't been on since the map limitation updates etc, and they are stupified as to why iD/EA have chosen to obviously retard the game and made the game less attractive!

Race...more like the execs of QL are racing to end it.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:56 pm

hey now dont be like that!!!! im lurving race atm! its sorta taken over my regular quake playing....
and here i was gonna suggest a pit race comp, but now all this h8ing going on i just dont know.
i think its a gr8 sort of mini game, and once u get the hang of the pql physics its really satisfying to knock those thousandths of a second off your old personal best!!!! :D still if anyone wants to post a demo of their pb on the forums we can have a pit race challenge, winner gets a ice cream! :eek:

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:38 am

How did you get Icecream to agree to that ....

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:46 am

shhhhhh....... he doesn't know yet. BTW nothing is off limits :P

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:19 am

I believe Josh means to pin down icecream and let the winner have his way lol either way I want icecream ;)
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:00 pm

you're one sick puppy :p

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:25 pm

thats exactly what i meant! :lol:

Return to “Talk Zone”