What was the first game you ever played.

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What was the first game you ever played.

Postby hardy » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:49 am

Just wondering what the first games people played were?

Mine was either Super Mario Brothers on the NES or Alex Kidd in Miracle world on Sega Master System Ver 2.0. It may have even been something on comodore64. i cant remember properly lol.

What were yours ? :)

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:53 am

Peekaboo :P

seriously though,

Sonic the Hedgehog & Alex Kidd in Miracle World on Sega Master System was my earliest gaming memory, was about 5 at the time at mum's friends house and their older kids would occasionally let me have a go. Good times :D

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Peekaboo was shit.. The outcome was the same everytime some weird face been pulled followed by "i see you" lol

Yeah Sonic and Alex were awesome.

INKoRP

Re: What was the first game you ever played.

Postby INKoRP » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:21 pm

Later on, fuck knows how the olds got it... but we also had one of these:

I distinctly remember Pong and some tank game... I still remember those 8-bit buzzing sounds

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:08 pm

Wow, those things came out in the mid 70's your parents must have been hardcore gamers lol :)

baest

Postby baest » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Ghostbusters on the Tandy, was the shit.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:01 pm

alex kidd built in on the master system!! :D
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:18 pm

I think they got it from my Grandparents in the early 90's who had it lying around since forever. Kicked ass playing Tanks with Dad... Pong still bored me to tears though haha.

cug
Clan Member

Postby cug » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Space Invaders. Or Captain Toothbrush or something.
Both on Atari, one got played once, the other thousands - guess which.

baest

Postby baest » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Clearly Captain Toothbrush.

kplxz

Re: What was the first game you ever played.

Postby kplxz » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:29 am

Xevious arcade game
Last edited by kplxz on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Nice histroy sifz, but can you keep it to the first games you played :P

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:27 am

Space Invaders, Asteroids, Pacman and Phoenix were the first video games i played, mainly in milk bars and parlors etc (not the naughty parlors) Then it was Doom2, Quake 1, 2, UT, Quake 3, ET, Quake 4, Doom3 and QL.... Space Invaders was what set it off though...

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:31 am

probably something like hide and seek...

oh you mean computer games...
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:36 pm

First game I played was a text adventure game. Some temple lost in the jungle. Can't remember the name of that one. One that I remember the name of was Planetfall. They were Infocom games. I think I have the complete set!

I"m sure some of the other oldies here remember what I'm talking about :)
Did I just say that?

Return to “Talk Zone”