33%
PS3
No votes
PC (Eventually, no word as yet)
67%

Total votes: 6

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:17 am

New trailer out last night, see 1st post.

INKoRP

Re: Grand Theft Auto V - Gameplay teaser trailer

Postby INKoRP » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Just finished the Story Mode. What a cracker of a game... now for the side missions and general lulzery :run:

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Doesn't sound like a very big game ?

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Took the week off though, playing it almost every waking moment, finishing Sunday night :D.

The story's finished but my completion is only at 72% (Did a few side missions here and there). Felt a little longer then GTA IV but not by much. Then there are the 400 mulitplayer missions available Oct 1 to think about ;)

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Ah yeah, that sounds pretty decent.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:08 pm

looks fun, though ive never played any version of this game so not sure what the aim of the game is, other than destruction of shit around you... perpetual world sounds good though and the graphics are so life-like... does couching it mean laying on your couch with a hand console thingy? i dont like those things and think i would still prefer a mouse keyboard combo...

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:26 am

No word as to PC, would make it interesting for the online portion which may be the issue (More prone to hax I guess).

The general jist is to make money via heists in order to get additional cars/guns and other miscellanea for non-mission related lulz. with a great story line, awesome characters and amazing graphics (considering the platform)

Just caused a jam on a freeway with a bus in order to see how many chain explosions I could trigger with sticky bombs, a grenade launcher and an RPG... was pretty cool until the cops swiss-cheesed me.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:06 am

whats the ai like? or was that multiplayer ink?

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:18 am

The AI's a lot smarter for enemies, they actively seek you out so you have to take them out before they get too close. The AI for your mates when you aren't controlling them is well done too, it doesn't feel like you have to switch to them just to achieve something.

The AI for randoms is improved a lot too. Was revving my engine at a set of lights and the guy in front of me got shitted off and tried to haul me out of my car for a beating.... he ah... didn't make it :D

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:10 pm

There is an online petition with over 500k votes for a pc ported version. Be interesting to see if that has any impact on a PC version coming about.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:54 pm

It would make sense for them to update it for Xbox One/PS4 and PC all at the same time, maybe we'll see an announcement soon after their releases? Fingers crossed.

Return to “Talk Zone”