Unpure client detacted. Invalid PK3 files

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kanonfoda
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unpure client detacted. Invalid PK3 files

Postby kanonfoda » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:47 pm

The last couple of days I've been getting this message when trying to connect to an Ictf or TDM server. I have been able to play FFA CA and Instagib ok. Not sure if its certain maps or if it is only when I try to join and empty server or what. Anyone else having this problem or know what it is all about?

Now I know that that message is often to do with hacks, but of course you all know my standard of play so that can't be the problem :| Not unless they have caught up with my "die easily" hack :D

Suggestions on forums etc are to delete and re-download all maps, and such like, which with my limited internet plan is not an option.

Any help would be appreciated.
Did I just say that?

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:32 pm

sorry kanon, but those suggestions on the forums are probably the quickest way to fix your problem.
i know rolz was having the same problem the other night, maybe ask him if he fixed it, guess if he did it would've been via the above solution.
if you go the above way, make sure you move your autoexec.cfg somewhere else, if you have one.

sometimes other programs not associated with quake can cause that problem, i can remember some people had the same issue with punkbuster and q3.

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Seems to have fixed itself. Not sure what the problem was or what caused it. Anyway, fingers crossed it doesn't return.
Did I just say that?

Return to “Talk Zone”