Sifz aka Icecream blocked!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

VORT3X
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sifz aka Icecream blocked!

Postby VORT3X » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:07 pm

well saturday night been fun,

Sifz has gone off his medz and is kicking me from his server for no Reason!

hes needs mental help!

Also you will get the same treatment when you join my Server Sifz so look forward to Payback!

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:23 pm

lol i would be lying if i said i did not enjoy watching the banter between you 2

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:59 pm

lol, i wouldn't worry about him hey. Try and accept your differences and just get on with the game.

VORT3X

Postby VORT3X » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:17 pm

I dont worry about him, he cries 10 times more than i ever did!

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Starting a thread on him is worrying about him :P If you didn't worry you wouldn't have mentioned it.

VORT3X

Postby VORT3X » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:19 am

he is discriminating against me by kicking me from the server, that is far worse than anything i ever did!

VORT3X

Postby VORT3X » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:21 am

Discrimination
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Discrimination is the prejudicial and/or distinguishing treatment of an individual based on their actual or perceived membership in a certain group or category, "in a way that is worse than the way people are usually treated."[1] It involves the group's initial reaction or interaction, influencing the individual's actual behavior towards the group or the group leader, restricting members of one group from opportunities or privileges that are available to another group, leading to the exclusion of the individual or entities based on logical or irrational decision making.[2]

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:38 am

Cant you 2 have a shared double slurpie and make up ?
btw - lurv ur new avatar :P
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Maybe discrimination is what sifz thought you were doing to other players based on the rage factor against them and basically telling them they are shit especially when some of them are new, you don't want to scare them away from the game if they are new we could do with the player base hey..

I'll tell you what the best thing is to do and it's a tough one for most people to do but it fixes the problem. If it matters to you enough you both talk to each other about it directly about the issues at hand and what you could both do to work around them to ensure next time both you and sifz and everyone else in the server has a trouble free fun match. Accept your differences if you can and move on.

If your really daring you will both tell each other what it is that causes you to both act in the way that causes you to both conflict with one another. then maybe you will both then understand what your legitimate reasons are for each of your behaviors.

Now if you couldn't give a shit about anything i said don't bother trying it but trust me it works most times ;)

Dv8
Clan Member

Re: Sifz aka Icecream blocked!

Postby Dv8 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:10 pm

+1

Double Slurpy .

aeoL

Postby aeoL » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Vader u need to start acting like an adult, like jesus christ man. Maybe you should start having meds yourself lol. Chin up and cop the abuse like a man.

trach
Clan Member

Postby trach » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:01 am

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:01 pm

lol

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:39 pm

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:34 pm

lol vader i have never seen sifz cry as hard as you did , quit and shut down his server when loosing
man ur a joke
u calling sifz a cry baby is very hypocritical (thank fuck for spellcheck on that one )
its like the pot calling the kettle black !
dont be expecting sympathy here, every one knows what ur like !
just GET THE FUCK OVER IT !
Last edited by SCUMBAG on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Talk Zone”