cash vs Pit

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

enemesis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

cash vs Pit

Postby enemesis » Sun May 12, 2013 5:02 pm

hey mates, due to the awesome games we had a couple sundays ago between pit and cash. I was thinking of a cash vs Pit Monthly. that is we would have a ctf/ictf based on ur preference, a ca our preference and to totally screw things up haha a TDM/Dom/Freezetag to finish as a format for the games with a tally at the end of the season of own games :).

anyways thoughts on this as an idea?

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Sun May 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Good idea.

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sun May 12, 2013 6:39 pm

great idea, and to really screw things up, how about we have a best of 3 in the game types chosen instead of 1 ictf, 3 ca like last time :-)

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Sun May 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Count me in! Ictf all the way ;)

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Mon May 13, 2013 12:02 am

what happened to the post enemesis made? :S
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Mon May 13, 2013 1:10 am

What do you mean?

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon May 13, 2013 7:55 am

ill be in the it
specially for ca

rukuss
Clan Member

Postby rukuss » Mon May 13, 2013 8:52 am

I'm keen enem lotta fun was had last games +1 on bombs though best of 3 in each game as it got a little messy last time... Keep it structured
I have NO Enemies, AS they are all DEAD.....

rukuss
Clan Member

Postby rukuss » Mon May 13, 2013 8:55 am

Also maybe pw the servers so we don't have the issues of spots being taken
I have NO Enemies, AS they are all DEAD.....

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon May 13, 2013 10:05 am

Pit vs Cash monthly! Great idea! :)

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Mon May 13, 2013 11:02 am

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re: cash vs Pit

Postby JToombsy » Mon May 13, 2013 12:12 pm

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

enemesis

Postby enemesis » Mon May 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Yes there was a post by me, I did take Bomba's post as a call for responsibility of the game decision's that night as a decision that was somehow made by cash or myself. The extra CA matches that night were decided by both clans after PiT had won the bo3. Please forgive me for any misunderstandings that I might have had from Bombadil's post.

The games that night were in fact awesome imo and we at cash enjoyed them greatly, I also agree the games would have greater variety if the game night included other game modes to balance out the play styles and grow in skill in tdm dom or freezetag.

As an idea : I was thinking the first Friday of every month would be a good day to hold the games. Usually Sundays have the competition timetable although my thinking is that people are at they're most energetic on a Friday night. Sunday is closer to everyone being quaked out after the weekend and players not playing their top games.

thought we could have the format: Bo5

ictf/ctf = PiT speciality 1 or 2 games
Ca = Cash speciality 1 or 2 games
Tdm = neither speciality 1 game
Dom = neither speciality 1 game
freezetag = neither speciality 1 game

or a choice of tdm/dom or ft for the last game.

as a possible format. The idea is to play game modes that we don't usually play and possibly improve in those game types. Thoughts or ideas that could be incorporated into these ideas or changed to better suit ? Does this format appeal to you guys?

teek
Clan Member

Postby teek » Mon May 13, 2013 5:41 pm

i'm in for freezetag! :P

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Mon May 13, 2013 6:04 pm

bo5 would be cool, especially as both teams will more than likely be able to field more than 5 players who are keen and that would ensure that everyone gets a go

Return to “Talk Zone”