Nothing!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:08 am

Ahhh ... I see moanin like a bitch @ 2.30am in the morning runs in the family..... ur momma fkn goes OFF Man
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:25 am

lol

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:19 pm

On a serious note though Demo,

If you feel you have a valid complaint against any PiT Clan Member, as I think you know relative to any half decent clan, the correct protocol is to send a condump of the complete conversation to a Clan Leader, not have another dummy spit on our forum ... if the Clan Leaders & Admin feel your complaint holds some water then the issue with be looked into & dealt with further... to the maximum possible extent of, if required by clan vote, expulsion from PiT - it has happened before.

Also, I feel, from your actions of you deleting your own post's, you were perhaps reminded from within, where a line is drawn as far as suitable conduct - both here on the forum & in the servers....
Banter & Slander is the name of the game... Boi
Abusive trolling & BS attitude is quite simply, a fkn pain... Boi :nono:

Cheers M8

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Re:

Postby SCUMBAG » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:27 pm

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:33 pm

I missed it too and it sounds like it was partly about me. Figured it would happen though.

I along with others are sick of your non-friendly harrasment Vortex. as I said ingame privately to you im will to wipe the slate clean, shut my trap and play nice if you are. If you continue to harrass people and make new players quit (and some seasoned players leave servers you are on) then what happens next is on your own head. If you are that worried about your stats for the 'Vortex' name that you started recently then put it on the shelf and leave it there for standard pub games and just play for fun under Vad3r1. You are a good player, but a complete ass. Soon you will only find empty servers.

Good day.

rukuss
Clan Member

Postby rukuss » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:24 pm

its like watching a feminist being shovanistic... contradictive yet hilarious
I have NO Enemies, AS they are all DEAD.....

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Fuk man... im not prejudice, sexist, racist or anything ..... but your 3 noses really trip me out man

rukuss
Clan Member

Postby rukuss » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:12 pm

not the multiple eyes or mouthes though?

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Na.... all good bro - the eyes to suss out the hax, the mouthes to call a fag a fag... but them nose's, must suck up some quality dust ... funky trippy man ;)

rukuss
Clan Member

Postby rukuss » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:40 pm

rack em up

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:42 pm

id hate to see the prick naked ;)
but i feel sorry for him when he takes a piss, it would be like a fkn sprinkler ;)

VORT3X

Postby VORT3X » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:15 am

The above deleted post was a Con dump of these two bitches whining at me on server, ....Aka icecream and borganism.

And as for people leaving the server or some shit what a load of bullshit lol, your deluded borganism.

You guys make out like I am abusing people individually, I am not abusing people in any way shape or form!
I am merely pointing out the fact that nobody on the the team is defending, and that is one aspect of the game!

What good is leaving my defensive position to attack if when i come back with the flag there is no flag there to cap?

Icecream never defends hes always the dream head fwit that runs off and thinks hes the awesome attacker!

If i ask others to defend they just say you defend, cause they think with there awesome attack skills they can maybe cap!
Lol then im waiting 10 minutes of solid defence and then the enemy caps! Well where was all your fucking attack skills Ice?
You didnt cap shit and you didnt defend shit either so you suck!

the real truth is that you know when I am about you have to Play the best game you can or your fuct!
if thats a problem for you dont play when im on, go watch TV :) "Home and Away" sifz favourite show!

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:42 am

As i have said before, stop acting like a child and move on and others will to. People did leave the server and I pointed it out when they did. Also, have you checked the match history of the game you said wasnt stacked, that I said was? 5min 20sec on courtyard leaving to a 5-0 victory. You didnt complain then at all. Yet when another match ended in a 5-3 loss you cried like a little kid who dropped his icecream. There was more than just sifz and I pointing out how ridiculous your tantrum was.

Having your bind say "enemy in base:: defend please" is a major improvement for you. Much better than the 'fucking defend ffs' we normally get. Please keep making these improvements.

You have abused people individually in tha past, for example ... last night. Calling someone stupid for taking the top route in courtyard to cap. I dont remember the other names you said, but it got a bit colourful. I'll run through the demo I took and paste it in here if you want to continue denying it. My team capped shortly after that by taking the top route. Just because you dont agree with someones tactic, doesnt make them stupid.

Just acept you have had your moments of being overly rude and move on, stop abusing your team when they ask you to. Noone is asking for a written public apology, or a sacrifice of a virgin goat, lots of people just want to play without excessive harrasment. I would say more but Im sure you are just going to pick on a few points in this, respond with half an answer and ignore the real issue again.

oh, and BTW ...

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:54 am

frodo
Clan Member

Re:

Postby frodo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:56 am

Return to “Talk Zone”