Nothing!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:03 pm

did i mention i now have over 1000 ictf gaunts?

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:07 pm

lol seriously the stats are a load of shit, even if you wanted to take them seriously they do not work! they log maybe 60% of the games i play at best! out of curiosity i had a look and out of the last 17 games i played 2 have been logged its a POS so lets just play and have fun :)

boms you have not yet mentioned your gaunts at all i guess thats just how humble you are!

kplxz

Re: Re:

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:28 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:32 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:34 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:46 pm

ohh QL is down...*just when I go to check out Bomba's stats...k that is sus if I ever saw it lol

On "topic" (whatever the topic here is)...+1 to what Ruks said...you know many of us vader...had comms chats and stuff and you seem like a great guy to me :) i reckon your missing clan games big time, because pub games are what they are! a place where people come to do whatever...look at the walls...gaunt only...play 4 or 5 games half paced then ramp up to a real gaming pace for a round or two...

where do the new QL members go? into pubs! the last thing a new guy needs is someone having a go at them cause they took the wrong route or whatever. also, there's some players who aren't new but play a ton of other games and drop into QL every now and then. they join a pub and just putt around...

for full on gaming like you enjoy so much, you need to get into an active clan I reckon!

anyway...maybe some 1v1 iCTF is coming up soon so we can settle things there once and for all muwhahaa

crooGz
Clan Member

Re:

Postby crooGz » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:58 am

Return to “Talk Zone”