Introducing myself...

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zRaideNz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Introducing myself...

Postby zRaideNz » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Hi everyone, I’m Aiden, 20 and roll with the name (in QL) zRaideNz. I'm From Melbourne, currently studying IT-Networking hopefully I could make my way out becoming Network security architect/Network Security Administrator (Focusing on offensive/defensive security).

A little more about me… I give 100% to my studies so I'm usually inactive and focused on my studies than playing quake, supposedly that will be the only con about me considering joining PiT. I enjoy playing games, I've played Half-Life which is a heavily modified quake engine. I have competed in CS 1.6 and CS:S on leagues such as CEVO and Cyber Gamer. I never took gaming serious, always played it with friends for the fun of it or to kill time. In addition, I never went further than amateur league. I dramatically stopped gaming once I've started university because there is no time to kill anymore, I’m fed up with work and study. I have priorities and studying is one of them.

Best regards

-Aiden
“Where instinct fails, intellect must venture.”

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:45 pm

hey mate
have a look around and well see you in the servers

zRaideNz

Postby zRaideNz » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Sweet, sure thanks!

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:12 pm

hi

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Hey mate welcome to the forums!

playing it just for fun is the way to go imo :) quake would come before uni for me guess its lucky I did a trade no studying :P

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:16 pm

heya zRaideNz, welcome :-)
we really need to get to know you a bit first either here or on the servers before we can let you in, as you need 5 votes before you get in, but hey you seem like a cool guy, hang in there and dont make yourself a stranger eh.
one thing though, pit dont really give a damn how good you are or not, or they shouldnt as pit was originaly formed by a group of fraggers who simply liked to play the game, people with inflated egos just wont get in, granted its a bonus if you are ok :D.

it's also up to you if you want to get into playing in comps etc or not if you get into pit, but if you want to join a clan thats into err serious competition have a look around at 4sg
http://4seasonsgaming.com/forums/

btw PiT like playing games to, special PiT games, but just dont play with hardy, he's kinky :P

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 pm

hey man welcome :)

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:52 pm

shutup hardy ffs

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:47 am

huh?

zRaideNz

Postby zRaideNz » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:34 am

Thanks bombadil! I'll have a look around.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re: Introducing myself...

Postby JToombsy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:38 am

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:39 am

and also welcome ZRAIDEN!
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:55 pm

**mumbles** welcome then *grunts*
Did I just say that?

Return to “Talk Zone”