freeze tag, back in the q3a heyday...

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

teek
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby teek » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:35 pm

i surpassed him with my glory.

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:42 pm

pwnd with out a frag being fragged
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

teek
Clan Member

Postby teek » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:09 am

:D

VORT3X

Postby VORT3X » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Demo/vad3r1/ Vort3x

I miss the Old Ufreeze days too, shame that the New Freeze mod Pales in comparison to the old game :(

I Also think its interesting that Sarrotoga and Scumbag Acused me of being Hax last year in a SS hax thread.
Not sure why that is, got proof of this Would love to see a demo of me haxing, cause none exist lol!
Oh and I find it hillarious that I was banned from Q3 Ufreeze, must have been for a Micro micro second, erm Because I was never ever Banned! Sorry to spoil your delussion!

Now there is a player I had alot of respect for Delusion! wonder where he is at!

there were a couple of players that did hack and were busted for it GASH was one of them, had a few different names! He was in my clan and I didnt even realise he hacked! Some people are just so hard to catch at it!

VORT3X

Postby VORT3X » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Hi teek teek!! You lot should come play ICTF with us sometime ... Trach was a name i had to dig deep to recall lol!

bambam and her partner were cool to! what other old Freeze names can we drag up ??

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Good to see you on the forums vad3r!!!!! :D
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

teek
Clan Member

Postby teek » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 pm

yo demo, wondered when you were going to pop up and say hi :P
don't lie, you totally remember trach - i can recall a couple 4H vs SS matches way back when! no love lost there iirc, hah.

what's this ictf? different to regular ctf? clearly i haven't played for awhile...lol. i'd like to get back into it when i have a real internet connection!

i reckon there's got to be more ex-freeze junkies around; come out come out wherever you are... :)

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:52 pm

insta ctf- its for rail trigger happy lpbastards :D

ive seen muffin, rum, L84T and a few others about...
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

trach
Clan Member

Re: freeze tag, back in the q3a heyday...

Postby trach » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 pm

a few screenies might jog the old memory ;)
how could u forget me !!!!

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:28 am

ictf is a glorious, magical thing :) 1 hit rail kills only + gaunt, capdaflag style!! :D
it is well fun!!!
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

teek
Clan Member

Postby teek » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:50 pm

oh god, 1 hit rail? sounds like my worst nightmare, haha. but i have residual rage from being a hpb back in the day, and going up against ppl like demo! :P

i LOLd @ your profile pic btw, trach. i'm sure you'll approve of the one i went with too... :D

trach
Clan Member

Postby trach » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:49 pm

I do indeed teek, ictf is like playing tf2 against a team of razorback snipers lol , it was enjoyable tho :)

cug
Clan Member

Postby cug » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Last edited by cug on Mon May 19, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:19 pm

yeah cug what i reckon is really strange is that whenever a freeze game gets started in quakelive everyone gets right into it, really enjoys it, but it just doesnt seem to stick with people!
i dont know weather its because,
1, its not a free game type, or
2, freeze was mostly played by nzers and theres no nz quakelive servers!, not a big enough playerbase to get it going.
really sad though :cry:
teek, trach you have a new mission in life lol :D

trach
Clan Member

Postby trach » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm

oh so i hafta pay to play freeze ? cmon i already bought the game twice lol

Return to “Talk Zone”