Leap Motion Sensor

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Whats the response like ?

haaley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Leap Motion Sensor

Postby haaley » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:51 pm

I heard about leap motion too! While many people continue to wait for the Microsoft Kinect to become the killer motion control hardware that changes the way we use computer systems, Leap Motion may have an inside track. The fully 3-D motion control program will be bundled with Asus PC laptops and then other platforms. The reviews are quite good. I read it . I never thought that this would be possible. Indeed, this is amazing!

Regards!

Haley H. :)

crooGz
Clan Member

Re: Leap Motion Sensor

Postby crooGz » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:32 am

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:32 am

sus for sure; I think they were trying to say (lol):

While almost noone continues to wait for the Microsoft Kinect to become the killer population control hardware that changes the way we are slaves to the system, Leap Motion may have an advatanage for the elites who are paying for it. The fully dulled down, non-military version, 3-D motion control program will be bundled with Asus PC laptops and then other platforms. The reviews are injected by our own staff. I read it here. I never thought that this would be possible and everyone would be so gullible. Indeed, this is might be a doorway to chipping everyone!

hardy616

Postby hardy616 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Yeah just another spam attempt. Much to all your supposed disgust i am back, i love using forums and dont frequent many anymore and am getting quite bored, this was always a good read, so i return in good spirits with no grudges and not out for blood.

Feel free to reban if i am still not welcome.

Peace

Return to “Talk Zone”