AUSQL Insta @ SydLAN? Express your interest!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
haymo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

AUSQL Insta @ SydLAN? Express your interest!

Postby haymo » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:27 am

Hey guys, my names haymo- I'm mostly a dueler but there was a time when I played insta all day every day! I organised SydLAN last year and one thing that was definitely missing was a participation from the insta/CA community of AUSQL! We had over 40 players last lan, but not one was there for insta/CA which was definitely disappointing.

We are running the second SydLAN on the weekend of April 27/28 and were hoping to have instagib (or iCTF) and Clan Arena competitions to run alongside our duel and TDM/CTF comps, however we can't schedule these in unless we see enough people signing up specifically for insta/CA... So please, express your interest here and we will do our best.

There more interest shown, the better we can accommodate with prizes, better seating arrangements and competitions! So please let us know your thoughts on the idea!

Kind Regards,
Haymo

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:31 am

i'm going to be participating in duel and ctf for sure but aeol and i would also be keen for some ictf or even itdm to be played. at the moment there aren't many insta players registered or planning to come though, so it's looking a bit grim :(

haymo

Postby haymo » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Would they be more inclined to come if we made sure there was an iCTF competition for them? Do you know the benefit of playing on LAN (0 ping?)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:08 pm

I'd sign up for sure but unfortunately it looks like my budget won't cover a trip to Syd this time :(

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:27 am

If there is ictf I am there. I was tossing up going but the lack of other non duellers like me is what's stopping me.

Come on sif get your ass up here. I think hardy was also considering going.

If its costs holding you back let's talk and see if I can help.

Also I tried to get KTC to go but she doesn't wanna hang with a bunch of oldie so if any other teens are going let her know

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:51 am

frodo they can boot up as many lan servers as they want, if you ask for an ictf one they will boot it up. i might even talk to aeol about running a 5v5 ictf comp.

also frodo, i'm a teen and frazie and liam SHOULD be going (they are both 13-14).
i'll take a look on the list and check if anyone else is under 18 and get back to you :)

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 am

Cheers

frodo
Clan Member

Re: AUSQL Insta @ SydLAN? Express your interest!

Postby frodo » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:59 am

This discussion at 4sg ......

Where to sign up if you want to go......

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:10 pm

im keen as mustard
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

haymo

Postby haymo » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:57 pm

So... currently we have:

1. frodo
2. kidtoni78
3. boogz
4. slaught3rmelon
5. Arghz

... We would need about 20 to make this happen.. Plz let people know about it and maybe we can get some more!

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:16 pm

@Frodo - sending pm

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:20 pm

INTEREST!!!! :D
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:16 pm

KTC and I will be there

Return to “Talk Zone”