SydLAN2 and Insta

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mickzerofive
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SydLAN2 and Insta

Postby mickzerofive » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Hey guys,

Regarding: http://www.4seasonsgaming.com/forums/vi ... php?t=4483

Aeol just got in contact with me and said a few guys were wondering about insta servers. We will have the same spawning rights as anybody can with a pro subscription. So yes, we can spawn insta servers at the LAN.

Any other questions contact me on 4sg or give me a call (ask gubben for my number) if you want to know how last time ran

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Yeah i might be keen to come to this regardless of insta, just gotta hope the hell i can get a hotel at short notice.

mickzerofive

Re: SydLAN2 and Insta

Postby mickzerofive » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:32 am

3 months is short notice or what do you mean?

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:22 pm

It means im not sure what im doing up untill then, i will probably make a last minute decision if i'm going.

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:15 pm

but what do you really mean?

hardy

Re: SydLAN2 and Insta

Postby hardy » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:33 am

lol

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:32 pm

well since there are a limited number of places you actually can't make a last minute decision...

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Sounds like a large cafe though, probably be places there even if you missed the allocation??

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Yeah i dare say there would be, im sure they would let me in last minute or anyone for that matter. They need the numbers id say.

mickzerofive

Postby mickzerofive » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:21 pm

You're welcome to make a last minute however obviously there's a chance you won't get a seat. We are urging people to make a decision and payment by March 11th. any more info me contact me on www.4seasonsgaming.com! look forward to seeing some gibbers there, since a few of the other insta players are coming (SS players etc)

Return to “Talk Zone”