ictf stats

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

RockHeadRumple

Re:

Postby RockHeadRumple » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Last edited by RockHeadRumple on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Life is much more peaceful further down the stats list :p

RockHeadRumple

Re:

Postby RockHeadRumple » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:45 pm

OK... seriously though dudes... this is enough & ENDS HERE !
Any more attacking, trolling, replying BS will attract warnings &/ suspensions from our humble chilled out home here @ PiT.
Thank You
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Re: ictf stats

Sent: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:02 pm
To: Saratoga
Subject: ictf stats

Saratoga wrote:OK... seriously though dudes... this is enough & ENDS HERE !
Any more attacking, trolling, replying BS will attract warnings &/ suspensions from our humble chilled out home here @ PiT.
Thank You

Hey mate,
Can you delete my forum account please.
Cheers,
Rock

----------------------------------------------

Umm, No.
If you dont like the way Ive tried to calm the BS down ... Ragequit :roll:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:35 pm

faux ?????????? are you back ?????????

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Rockhead is Faux?

I wondered where he had got to!

VORT3X

Postby VORT3X » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:56 pm

I hate to say it but these Stats have ruined the game for me!

What used to be a fun game has now become competitive to the point where I dont want to loose for Fear of fucking up my stats!

Especialy when i have to play stacked teams on 88 ping and cant hit half my rails, due to lag, then mid-game other team stacking half way through the game! It really F***s me off when teams are evenish and someone comes and makes a game 4v3 ...
and before all the cocks go wah wah Vader you do that, the other day i joined a game and left when asked!
So GFY .....

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:25 am

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:51 am

what happened with Faux? I thought he was an OK dude? saw him near aim 3 and in PiT after for a while then vanished.

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:54 am

Is that phone screenie?

Lol vader, I think I upset you the other night by spawning a server in Adelaide. As we left the pub server I saw you say something about Adelaide and thought you must have wanted it there. I lol'd when you rq cause it was there when I only did it for you. :D

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:26 pm

here is a idea...............DONT LOOK AT STATS , EVER!

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Brb, just going to look up scummies stats. :)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:06 pm

lol vader :) yeah I don't even look at them...maybe once a month if that for fun only...

used to be a bit of a stats whore in CS...not worth it in the end imo cause the lols from games when not caring are worth much more to me :) :)

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:19 pm

I'm not to kewl so I like them. Likes being able to look at the nights before games to see what happened or if I don't play being able to see who was on. Or Ito check if KTC is playing when she shouldn't be :)

Return to “Talk Zone”