ictf stats

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

VORT3X
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby VORT3X » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:30 pm

HRRMM SOMEONE WIPED A SHIT LOAD OF MY GAMES FUCKERS!
ITS ONLY TRACKING THE 8 GAMES FROM TODAY NOW, dam caps!

wish those dumasses would leave game data alone!

dropped from 1700+ down to 1500 now! wankers!

trach
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby trach » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:32 pm

so like the quake trackers of old the more u play the better your rank ?

VORT3X

Postby VORT3X » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:38 pm

basically if you win a game people loose points and those points get added to your ELO score ... so best to win if possible :) but its ranking ictf and ctf on the same board which i dont think is fair but whatever!

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:39 pm

lol vader dont worry about that shit man.. they trawl all data logs and everything. iD keep a database of all your information they know more about you than you know about yourself :P

trach
Clan Member

Postby trach » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Right, now i understand why some ppl were rq the team cos they were on the losing team hehe :)

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 pm

i choose not to get involved

kidToni78

Re:

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:36 am

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:28 am

i think they always did mix insta into the ctf ranks, i remember being tier 4 in ctf but had never played a game.

this style ranking isnt suited to team yes, it was a chess thing where the stronger player was able to go a long time without losing. team based its too hard to not lose thus the rating doesnt get high at all. I used to play a lot of canasta online and think i had the record wins in a row of around 40 and there was no way i would bother with a player ranked under 2000. good players should be over 2000 with the best around the 2700 mark. As you can see all of our ratings are in the noob range with the magority under the 1500 point that you start at wich should be the range where yo have nfi what our doing.

no good for team based, they just dont get where they are designed to get to.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:35 am

whats canasta?
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:00 pm

Cards

rukuss
Clan Member

Postby rukuss » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:29 pm

one of the best card game around btw ... next to euker
I have NO Enemies, AS they are all DEAD.....

kidToni78

Re:

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:11 pm

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:28 pm

i think i would have to play canasta to understand the similarities between canasta the card game and ictf the fps! always up for a game of cards though! :)
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:57 am

Lol could have had a few but I think my point was I think I read somewhere that the points systems are based on the same ones used for chess. This system only works properly in a one on one game where the better player will nearly always win. The reason I mentioned canasta was it worked well in that because of this reason. Quake is too variable thus the worlds top players as you say are only reaching 2400 or so. I reckon a ladder style system would work better.

kidToni78

Re:

Postby kidToni78 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:59 am

Return to “Talk Zone”