ictf stats

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:14 am

if any of you guys ever see me on and im on astrikz pro account just ask and i will gladly set up a server for you
having stats is a bit like tf2 having hats , too many ppl give a shit about them and they really mean nothing
i couldnt give 2 fucks if i was ranked 1 or 101 , tbh i have only even looked at stats once when this first post was up and i think i showed astrikz the other nite
but then again i dont play a lot if ictf

RockHeadRumple

Re:

Postby RockHeadRumple » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 am

Last edited by RockHeadRumple on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kanonfoda
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kanonfoda » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:28 pm

As you know, I don't play a great deal and only for short periods, so when I get in, I like to play. So I often join and make the numbers uneven. Luckily it makes no difference or even handicaps that team! :D

Forgive me if I'm doing it wrong, but I play for fun (which can be hard with a red backside), the stats are secondary. Of course, now that I'm back and rocketing up the ladder, that might change :P

RHR you and me need to be on the same team - that will confuse them no end as people usually shuffle to get off the team I'm in. With both on the same side, they wont know what to do.....
Did I just say that?

RockHeadRumple

Postby RockHeadRumple » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Screw em Kanonfoda. If they shuffle to get off your team let em go cause they suck balls and you don't. Last time I saw you on I swapped midway through a game to your team when your team was down 4 flags to 1 and 2 players rage quit from your team. What happened? We came back and won 5 to 4 even though player numbers were still even on both sides...and if I remember correctly you were the one getting caps. So there fuckers! :D

cite

Postby cite » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Shuffle is useless. Start more pro servers and even up teams amongst yourselves. Pub servers with random players is what causes the imbalance as you have èno idea of their skill and they are more likely to rage quit mid game.

Start a server and post the PW to the shout box or in IRC....oh wait no one here uses IRC to organise games.

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:35 pm

did i mention im now number 6 in gaunts :P

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:26 pm

a true god in a mortal coil MR. B. congrats on that, suppose that was from dueling keeps the other night? that shit got crazy!!!!!!! :D
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:24 am

You are the gaunt master boms :p I am the highest AU defender :p which doesn't make sense considering I attack all the time haha

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 am

ive been demoing a lot of the ictf matches and i wanna make a vid so i got wolfcamql under the impression that it was a video maker and not just a viewer but i cant find any editing options. does anyone know if it is an editor? or suggest an editor? chaarrsss ppls!

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:57 am

i could make a 10 min movie just on shooter fragging me!!!! :D

kodisha

Postby kodisha » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 am

Wc is the only and the best way (except for crappy bid capture programs) to export gameplay as video.

Google a bit, the workflow goes smth like this:

- in wc bind 2 keys to start/stop recording so you can cut demos into scenes
- play those scenes and export them to avi
- that avi is HUGE even for 15 sec scene, use virtual dub to encode it with some modern codec
- load all processed scenes into vegas or similar video editing program

------

Extra points for:
- clean hud, just leave enemy name and x killed y text
- music is ok, but find some balance, leave a bit of in game sound
- turn off chats/chat sounds, except for showing funny stuff/rage quits
- please dont go over the top with motion blur, keep it to the minimum

Good luck!

kodisha

Postby kodisha » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:00 am

this might be a good example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us3NVHU5dU4

kidToni78

Re: ictf stats

Postby kidToni78 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:13 am

in gerrpa's video i LOVE when he uses his team-mates head to return the flag.

RockHeadRumple

Re: ictf stats

Postby RockHeadRumple » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 am

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:51 pm

THAT GERPPA MOFO IS INSANE!!!! reminds me of the old german rail compilation vids on the hovel cds. :)

Return to “Talk Zone”