ictf stats

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby frodo » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:40 am

Yeah I have been noticing the flaws in the stats calculations. No way should KTC be above me. I have been using table hax against her.

We have our pc's on one of those plastic camp tables ATM and if she gets the flag I shake the buggery out of it. :)

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:15 pm

i totaly endorse your tactics frodo, thinking outside the square, good stuff :P

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:49 pm

a trigger pump action water bottle withe a squirt of water to the eye would also work !

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:15 pm

lol

kodisha

Re: ictf stats

Postby kodisha » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:02 pm

you.

guys (& girls).

rock.

:bowdown:

I have most visits from AU :D

ok, i will have some more time now, what can i do for you?

do you want /AU+NZ page??

also i will expose the ACTUAL value we are sorting on, so you can see how far ahead, is the next person.

There is no way for me to tell you how much one win gains points, or how much one loss removes, because it all depends on the strength of your opponents.

But we did some educated guesses, and im right now ~200, and for me to get into top 50 i would need about 50-70 consecutive wins against players ABOVE #200 world wide.

But PLEASE, don't get too carried away with this, this is only here to help us, and to give us insight... enjoy the game and have fun! :eek:

Keep those suggestions coming, im always listening.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:19 am

Thanks for being so involved in the AU insta community kodisha. It's great to have a yardstick like the rest of Quakers(Quakists?). I love the idea of an AU+NZ page (as long as both individual ones weren't omitted in favor)

I do have a few suggestions:

Would displaying average "gauntlet kills per game" on the profile page be overkill or...? I kinda think it's a vastly underated weapon in insta too often overshadowed :D)

It'd be cool to have a link to someones profile be a link to their profile on QL? To save manually typing it if trying to look further into someones recent activity?

Just some ideas, keep up the good work, it's much appreciated.

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:35 am

I look at it on a phone and wouldn't be able to see the QL page

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:38 am

RockHeadRumple

Postby RockHeadRumple » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:15 pm

frodo
Clan Member

Re:

Postby frodo » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:03 am

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:05 am

My god that took a long time to write on my iPhone :)

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:07 am

Slightly off topic but I am up for a new phone and was thinking of the galaxy note. Anyone got any thoughts on them????

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:41 am

Just traded my S2 for the 4G Note 2. Loving it so far (been 2 weeks) I've not much experience with the Note but know you can't go wrong with Samsung (Unless you're a noob :P) the size I've adjusted to without issue, only a few amusing comments from jelly co-workers.

This is however coming from someone who owns 9 Samsung items from a fridge to a Smart TV :D

RockHeadRumple

Postby RockHeadRumple » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:06 am

Hey Frodo. The first game I ever played of iCTF made it to the stats (Icecream pointed out stats to me when I first started). Since then, I've played 376 iCTF games. My stats show 214. The gap between played and actually added to stats gets wider each day. No adding back is happening.

Re spec and join. True skill is calculated using weighted average multiplied by play time. It doesn't apply weightings to wins or games played so spec and join makes no difference to games played or wins. PiT's own KTC is a perfect example of this working without a hitch. She often joins from spec midway through a game but her individual wins to main page wins are exactly the same. If there was some inconsistency between spec and joining her pages would be way out of whack but they're not.

You mentioned the difference between individual stats and main page is greater for me than you. Actually, at least right at this moment, it''s the reverse. For me it's just 3 wins as a constant. For you, it's presently 5 wins (and 19 games). I don't know how yours fluctuate. I just know my 3 win difference never changes no matter what goes on. It's been exactly a 3 win diff for almost 2 months and never changes or fluctuates. Speccing, joining, or quitting in any kind of order has no bearing on that constant number. It just appears to be a permanent glitch.

The stats site says they'll be soon adding stats for ALL the data they have from the last two months. Maybe when they do that these irregularities will just iron themselves out.

RockHeadRumple

Re:

Postby RockHeadRumple » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 am

Return to “Talk Zone”