off Topic/ ideas and thoughts wanted

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

off Topic/ ideas and thoughts wanted

Postby target » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Well hello all you old ladies and hey to all the new names I see around here.

As most of you will not know me I am one of the old elite players, ok well not so elite :wink:

Anyways back in day zero I was looking at starting a spearing shop and all the guys here helped me pick out a name and also I got a lot of help building my website. It’s been 12+ years maybe now not sure but business went great and is going great still but I am looking at moving on soon and selling up.
So why my life story? I am in the need of outside input again on a new business name from a mix of people from all ages. So I have come back here to get some feedback. I ran this post past old man bomb 1st as its little drug related and I have no idea on the kind of crew that hangs around here these days. Just remember be good to ya mother and drugs are bad :wink:
Before I get into it forgive my not so elite spelling and grammar as that is my signature mark lol

So a few know I have been back and forth to Thailand over the last 6 years and also doing trips to Cambodia having fun there as well.

So I am working a deal now at buying a gym in Thailand or if it does not pan out I will start a new one. I will give you guys some back ground so you can understand the name we are after. Now as most know drugs are banned in sports and bodybuilding and so on but in Thai it is just about over the counter everywhere. Bodybuilders and sporting likeminded people go there for months on end to go on drug cycles as they can without risk. So Thai is known for this and it has a large client bases that go for this plus a lot of average Joe people who go to use to enhance their personal body to lose or gain weight. Plus don’t get me started on the bars and clubs lol
So what we are doing is making a pro drug gym lol not as in we are handing it over the counter but will aid in knowledge on drugs and cycles. We will also cater of course to none drug using clients and help them with programs and such. As staying in Thai is so cheap in accommodation we will be doing packages with rooms and meals all provided to aid in the customers goals.
At the same time as chasing customers from overseas for drug and drug free training packages we also will be open to local Thai’s and expats living in Thai.
So that is sort of a basic run down of the plan of the target for you to understand our goals. So with the names of course a lot of good names are gone as in everything these days. So we can add the word Thai to make it available as in say FLEXGYM was taken we could do FLEXGYMTHAI or FLEXGYMTHAILAND. We want the name so it’s easy to recall and spell if going online and of course the key is to find one that is available online for sale.

Now I would be keen to hear none gym peoples feedback on a few things. I am what is called a gym rat that has been in and out of gyms for over 20years so I love the joints. Now I like names like gymjunky and so on as to me if I saw that I would think there might be a heap of big bastards in there training and shooting up lol. So for me that’s a draw card of a name as then if you train around bigger guys you push harder to be the strongest. So one question is from a point of view from someone that dose now go to gyms would that name put you off? Would you be more inclined to stay away from such a name as you would rather a gym or fitness name that sounds like everyday fitness names or similar? Does a name like gym junky make you think of a similar thing and put you off or is it catchy and only I think of big guys shooting up when I hear that name lol
I will add 2 lists of names that are available and that are not available. Like I said we can just add Thai or Thailand onto a name to make the unavailable names work. Now these two lists are all thrown in by a few mates and most I hate but I would like if people could throw me their top 3 names they like from what we have or a name they thought of.
Also any input as asked above on your thoughts on names that impose drugs or big style bodybuilders training there as is that a good things or off putting.
I look forward to any input you guys have.

Spud, I still have not compressed and edited all my Cambodian guns and rocket videos yet to upload lol I will have to get to it sometime soon.
Thanks
p.s sorry I cheated I ran this through word spell check lol I am not sure in leone is still about but him n spud always enjoyed my spelling lol

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Not Available

FITTNESSTHAILAND
BODYBUILDING
POWERLIFTERS
FULLBOARGYM
LARGERTHANLIFEGYM
STRENGTH&POWER
SUPERCHARGEDGYM
BULK
MASSGYM
NEWSTARTGYM
LIFTYOURGAME
ANABOLICGYM
POWERHOUSE
POWERHOUSEGYM
ONEMOREREP
MAXOUTGYM
PROJECTGYM
THE MONSTERS PIT
POWERPIT
STRENGTH&POWERPIT
SUPREMESIZE
BEASTFITNESS
PITBULLGYM
BULLDOGGYM
PLATFORMGYM
UPSTAGE GYM
liftfit
liftpower
powerfit
powerlift
powerlifting
gymfit
gympower
mygym
powerfitness
powergym
powertraining
trainingfit
yourgym
gymjunkies
gymjunky
fitnessjunky
fitnessjunkies
pharmacyfitness
pharmacytraining
maxreps
hookedonfitness
monsterspit
freeweights
freeweightlifting
freeweighttraining
globalgym
globalfitness

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Available

THAILANDINTERNATIONALGYM
MAXREPGYM
EXSTREEMEFFORT
LEGALSIZEGYM
RAWSTEELGYM
THAILANDPOWERFITGYM
HOOKONFITNESS
MONSTERSLARI
NEWSTARTPROFORMANCE
HORSEPOWERBARBELL
roidmunchers
trainfitgym
biblicalgym
biblicalfitness
pharmacysmartgym
GYMABROAD
POWERABROADTHAILAND
freeweightjunky
freeweightjukie
freeweightjunkies
thaiinternationalgym
thaipowerfitgym

hardy

Re: off Topic/ ideas and thoughts wanted

Postby hardy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Gday target while i dont know you i will take the oppurtunity to get to know you through this thread. Let me just say your idea is fuckin fantastic and i hope it all turns out for you. Im a drug enthusiast myself and yes that kind of talk is permitted around here! You sound like the type of person i want to meet based on your post lol. If you wanna talk about drugs im all ears. Can talk about it for hours! :) feel free to send me a pm if you wanna talk drugs lol. Good luck mate!!

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:07 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 pm

lol :), i had to make him feel comfortable about what he was posting :P Lets face it there's a considerable amount of fiends hiding on this forum hehe.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:47 am

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:00 am

so how ya goin target u scamming old kent?
been a while man , remember that lan .................. ah the good ol days
i had to lol , must of the civilised world is trying to ban drugs in sport :yikes: , but not our target :nono: , he gunna promote it :thumbsup:

thats some funny shit
mate as long as your not goin to end up in a thai prison i hope it all goes well man
ur oldies still makin sails in cairns ?

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:06 am

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:20 pm

Give the ole bastard nothing !
Its not just spud thats been hangin with a hardon for them rocket vid's... mate. I wanna see that cow explode !
And here you are, again, fkn trollin for another business name... and prolly another friggin logo....
Noooees Resspekkt Izza Tellz Yaa.

Another full on adventure from our ole targ's .... so how the fark are ya man - still got that Thai bride & bubby ?
The 1st name that came to my mind was - FCG - FullyChargedGym
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Oh and I forgot to mention target ......
Spud has not been on In ages !
I think the sex change didn't go well and he hasn't been seen since ! :P

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 am

hey guys well I have sent a bag of the mad man to you hardy take 1ml a week and call me in a month lol

hey scummy, I been all good and we will be doing a bar/girl bar at the front at nights as extra capital. The cop station is around the corner and we plan on goven the boys in blue free piss a couple nights a week to leave us be. Overr there cops are cool if they get their share lol everyone pays them to do everything.
No way I would go to jail brother I would hang before I let myself end in there lol f$$ken last place u want end up over there. Pharmacy guys pay cops to sell the gear. We will be taking our customers to our contact mate pharmacy owners so we technicaly r doing nothing wrong. Still will look after cops anyways to cover us lol

toga how is u mate. na video is me using a belt fed machine gun on a goat lol i had a m16 grenade launcher under style gun but had a few miss firers so I called it fate and just belt fed the goat lol cows were expensive as lol fun as in cambo but.
my work logo now the lads in indo made but that logo back in the day u n leone were working at I used on the original work tshirts i got made in indo. yeh been with wife now about 5 years and got my first kid now he is a few weeks off one year old now. Thats y I want live in thai sooner to bring him up there.

best thing about pit was its always been such a mix of people and ages and jobs. great for a mix of ideas/views.

I dont get online for free time much these days. work i use net a bit but bussy each day then 2 hours gym each night. home at 7:30 then entertain young fellow for some dad time. shower and sleep n start again lol
Thats why I treat myself to a few long thai trips each year to relax. one trip a year cambo shooting guns lol

So spud got that sex change he was saving so long for, I might catch him working the streets then in thailand lol The beared lady boy I will keep a eye out lol

scummy na sold sail business mate. I got few machines still but struggle for time to do jobs. I do few sometimes for mates. I still yacht sail make a bit at nights for extra cash.
well thats enough hate typen on this ipad shit. crap things but never bother bringing lappy home.
talk again soon.

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:07 am

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Hey T m8.

Good to see life is still an adventure to you. My life is still as boring as ever. At least as I get older, I can make others boring as well by relating stories about the "good old days" :D

I will of course make my usual sensible post, so in relation to your question, I would go with:
NEWSTARTPROFORMANCE

This allows most people to read into it as they wish, and it sounds impressive whichever way they take it.
My 2 cents worth.

Of course I would like my 2 cents returned if this post is read :P

Good to hear from you and take care.
Did I just say that?

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:46 pm

hey kanon,

you still in brisbane?
Thanks for ya input mate. You know if you feel old they say your only as old as the last chick your with. Come to asia and drop a few years off your age mate lol

you must have your quake skills sharp by now mate. Im limited these days to angry bird on my phone lol

Return to “Talk Zone”