Quakelive banned user account list

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

blink
Admin

Quakelive banned user account list

Postby blink » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Found this list on ESR (2681 bans in total) and thought some people here might find it interesting/useful

Our buddy mr sparkle makes an appearance of course :)
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:58 pm

yeah was showing hardy last night lol,
and sparkles brother makes an appearance a few times as well, xlar8 :-),
not to be confused with .PiT. Xcelr8

sags
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sags » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:06 pm

omg how did gordon ramsay get kicked?

sags
Clan Member

Postby sags » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:08 pm

ah i see 7hac was banned too, pretty sure he was a sook like qurk

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:04 am

thats awesome... sparkle makes a few entries:

_PL_Mr_Sparkle
_PL_PL_PL_PL_PL
Mr_Sparkle
Mr_Sparkle_pl
PL_Mr_Sparkle
IIIlllIIIlIllll
iiliiillilili1l
IlIlIIlIlIlIIll
lllIII
lllillllll

Most banned player ever?
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:40 pm

I see there is a player called qurk back again. Saw him in the server and went in to spec to see what drivel was being said. There was no comments being said!!! He was leading at the time and then went spec just after I joined. Not one word said - can you believe that.

Once I joined the game, he joined not soon after and didn't get one frag - and still no comments!! Lesson learned, or alias :)
Did I just say that?

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:14 pm

ignorance is way too commonplace these days...trolling, hacking...sigh.
Last edited by kplxz on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:09 pm

/\ Medic & Med's Urgently Needed /\
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

ir0nic

Re: Quakelive banned user account list

Postby ir0nic » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:21 am

Irony? Did someone from =PiT= make that list hahaha

You missed the best addition, if people were blind he'd be a shoe-in for fuN or cy@

http://pastebin.com/KEwE78EL

cy@ moit

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Re: Quakelive banned user account list

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 pm

[quote="ir0nic"]Irony? Did someone from =PiT= make that list hahaha

You missed the best addition, if people were blind he'd be a shoe-in for fuN or cy@

http://pastebin.com/KEwE78EL

cy@ moit[/quote

lol ur name should be moronic !
join to make one post ?
i wouldnt mind betting ur name is on that list for you to make an account just to post in this thread
maybe its sparkle ............ or fragsta himself ?
either way ur a :wank:

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 pm

/\F1/\

I recon its fragzta, gloating that ID didnt ban him, he changed his nic.. & now playing with cy@/fun.
Note the ESR list does not mention clans but irOnic's list does and has only one poor ole soul, =PiT= fragzta

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:53 pm

I fail to see how any of this is ironic...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 pm

.... and has the same jetstream.xtra.co.nz host, diff IP though.

BTW irOnic, moit... did you post that @4SG also ? .... has anyone offered you a tissue ?

To ban or not to ban... that is the question.

frodo
Clan Member

Re:

Postby frodo » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:18 am

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:03 pm

nah its not fragzta, anyone seen fragztas writing skills? lol
i'ed say fragzta deleted his account before id could ban him, therefore he's not on that list.

but i bet ironics name is on that list,
what else do we know about ironic? we know he's from nz, we also know that he ends a post with, cy@ moit
maybe a quick search over at 4sg for any posts ending with cy@ moit might reveal a few suspects that are from nz and have been banned in the past.

lol cy@ moit

Return to “Talk Zone”