There is always a dick

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

BUSTER
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

There is always a dick

Postby BUSTER » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:48 pm

r3rwr.png
r3rwr.png
Attachments
Untitled.png
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

BUSTER
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby BUSTER » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Lets see how creative Gronk/meandatroll and qurk can be with names cos ill just keep gettin em banned:)

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:32 pm

lol

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:57 pm

How to ban?

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:46 pm

nice work... thoes guys are retards

perhaps im slow but toey69 = buster?
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:13 am

yer boogz............ toey is buster
those guys are total fuckheads
everyone in the ql community cant stand the cunts
its dickheads like that are turning new players of quake live
every game has a few of theses wankers, that have no skill so they resort to harassment of players that beat them
in real life they are prolly 13 year old skinny nerd cunts that still think that the only use for their dick is to piss out of
we can only hope they get a public fisting one day ! (from a really big fist ....... or a pineapple )

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:36 am

Who's the bad guy here ? I think I AM slow cos I always thought was Toey69 was one of the good guys. A bit sensitive about being harassed on Longest Yard when he's trying to win, but a good guy none the less :)

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:59 am

As i explained to support ,iv been playing for many years now and seen dicksheads come and go but as scumy said i saw a couple of new players enter and i dont thik they will come back after seeing qurk and gronk carry on. It borderlines on cyber bullying which is more of a crime than on line cheating or teaming as they say. I dont see most of what they say i block a lot of chat in the game so sorry if i come across as rude to fellow PiTorions. Keep it Fun and Friendly.
BTW the block command is. console /block "qurk" without quotes.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:05 am

oh and outersquare its Gronk/meandatroll and qurk that are the retarded fuckwits
buster/toey69 is the good guy !
just needed to clear that up

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:11 pm

lol

booGz
Clan Member

Re:

Postby booGz » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:29 pm

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:20 am

Where are all these clowns? I've never had the occasion to block anyone and haven't see any 'trolling' in mumfs :\

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:39 am

play some ffa mate

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:57 am

i kinda bring it on myself sometimes tho... i unblock qurk occasionally just to see what kind of this he is spewing

the crazy thing is qurk and gronk are both actually pretty good players

amalik

Postby amalik » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:25 pm

gr0nk and qurk are absolutely terrible players. They're both 40 something guys who live out at Lismore. They're almost impossible to see eye to eye with no matter how you approach them.
I've seen just about everything from these two by now... They even made an aMADik account, which I just shrugged off.
These two have some kind of fractured view of the game where anyone who actually seeks to win is violating some sort of secret rule. If you can hit over 30% accuracy with any weapon you must be hacking, hatski asked gr0nk if he's actually serious about this, and he replied with 'yes and no'.
These guys are possibly the two most stubbornly ignorant people in the ausQuake community. They're not only terrible fucking players but they're determined to stay that way, and rail against anyone who doesn't.
For one reason or another, FFA is full of complete weirdos...
Bandit43, qurk, gr0nk, budogo and all their other buddies...

Return to “Talk Zone”