Hitler - please listen to both speeches and discuss

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Gubben
Clan Member

Hitler - please listen to both speeches and discuss

Postby Gubben » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:13 pm

I grew up, as we all mostly have in Anglo nations, believing a certain thing about Germany, Nazis and their atrocities. But these two speeches demonstrate an empathetic and reluctant Hitler. It could be a propoganda speech, but what is very telling is what he says about 'our side' and what our authorities were or were not doing. It makes me wonder how Roosevelt and Churchil (as well as the bankers and business folks) played the game. In this modern age, where we are much more savvy in the ways of rhetoric and corporate bullying on the international stage, there is a pattern that can be observed, happening right now in the middle east, vis a vis our supposed reasons for being there, and who benefits ultimately. Please listen to both speeches and discuss your thoughts?

http://youtu.be/X69Sf62nkBg

and

http://youtu.be/F8souqBvDtw
Last edited by Gubben on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:39 pm

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Hmm i guess no one sees the pattern in whats going on today or no one cbf listening or no one cares.... nm...

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:34 pm

no gubs i watched them... i'm still considering my reply on this...
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:51 pm

How does it feel to be no one sic sic??:)

Will watch them when time permits

The winners write the history books

kplxz

Re: Hitler - please listen to both speeches and discuss

Postby kplxz » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Not sure if you've noticed gubs but the public forum section here has been quiet for about 3 months now..

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:10 am

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:41 am

:)

Yes it is thought provoking booGz.... as one's religion, it turns out, is largely a question of geography, so too is ones understanding of history and perceptions on who said/did, what.... not denying any of the atrocities commited by the Third Reich, but from these speeches, it seems that Hitler was a reluctant participant and Roosevelt was a belligerent warmonger... not far different from the current American administration's actions... makes me wonder is all....

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:51 pm

crooGz
Clan Member

Postby crooGz » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:22 pm

I too, have watched, and now require some time to think upon it....

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:05 pm

I've seen them but haven't thought about it too deeply but I think in those times most public speeches were peppered with propoganda and justifications but I think perhaps somewhere in the middle we might be a little closer to the truth.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:44 am

I would just like to see the official communications between these different parties, and look at what negotiations were conducted by both sides, at what stages did Hitler offer these ovations to Roosevelt and Churchill and what responses/justifications they used to nonetheless continue the war, or otherwise.... They didnt have face to face discussions so was it over the phone, or via cables? Either way there should be a paper trail or documentation of these interactions/conversations... I would like to know if it was Hitler who was the warmonger, or indeed, if one is to believe his speech, Roosevelt and Churchill, who, by his account, proceeded for the benefit of the bankers and corporates... I guess it is this inference that rang bells for me considering the clout of the same today... only today we are savvy to the ways and machinations of our "leaders"... back in the 30s/40s the world was far more in the dark.... Was the beginning of Haliburton right there at WW2?

kplxz

Re: Hitler - please listen to both speeches and discuss

Postby kplxz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Yes sifz i am well aware of the situation, though it is this paragraph in that Rothschild link u posted that i am wanting to see,

Benjamin Freedman (Friedman) said this in 1961, Washington (he was a millionaire insider in international Zionist organizations, friend to 4 US presidents, and was also part of the 117-man strong Zionist delegation at the signing of the Treaty of Versailles in 1919 where Germany was forced into bankruptcy to the Zionist BankLords and social chaos): "Two years into WW1, Germany, which was then winning the war, offered Britain and France a negotiated peace deal, but German Zionist groups seeing the opportunity made a deal with Britain to get the United States into the war if Britain promised to give the Zionists Palestine.

I'd like to see how that conversation went down, over telexs or cables etc or news reel for example. I know behind the scenes, the real masters are weaving their machinations. I want to know what the official dialogues consisted of... and how the general population were thereby defrauded on both sides.... This is the essence of the two clips i posted....

Return to “Talk Zone”