Hitler - please listen to both speeches and discuss

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby kplxz » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:49 am

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Shiet sifz .... :lol:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Kamikazee
Admin

Re: Hitler - please listen to both speeches and discuss

Postby Kamikazee » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:20 pm

This thread makes me laugh really hard. Keep up the good work, i enjoy a good giggle of a morning.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

kplxz

Re: Hitler - please listen to both speeches and discuss

Postby kplxz » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:01 pm

srs kam?

i can see the light end of things too but with all the mass murder and personal expressions of seeking truth and harmony in this thread should it get any lols? i dunno...

Return to “Talk Zone”