do you play quakelive differently to previous quakes?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

do you play quakelive differently to previous quakes?

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:26 pm

i do lol, like i dont hesitate to chat frag now, where as i never did in q3, but i guess i only play insta now. i remember when i played freeze in q3 the lg was frowned apon by some, as was quad in ffa. lol i get confused now when confronted by quad, like will i take it or not :D

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SCUMBAG » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:07 pm

nup i still hate lg and quad noobs !
they are both no skill imo....... lg = hold m1 and track ! thats hard !
i do use it at times but i hate it and it should be removed from ql tbh !

lol.............. i now wait for all the lg whores to post about how skillfull it is .............. well i use it as well and its not ! :nono:

thats just my opinion !

see if i can raise another "go fuck yourself comment " ! :shitfan:
hahahaha

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:31 pm

lmao scummy = old school all the way, hey you noticed all these lpb's lately?

enemesis

Postby enemesis » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:06 am

Lol, if you can't overcome it, it's a skillful weapon. been there since q1. I'm not exactly an lg whore altho I do like using it more than rail. quake live needs more naked chics tbh.
Last edited by enemesis on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:07 am

wtf are you implying :P

enemesis

Postby enemesis » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:13 am

Hey Bom :) , I'm implying that you're not a chic or naked and i can't rail you in the way of the dragon. :P although I can train my lg on some people until they burst like a pinata.

No offense to Mexicans or confectionary.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Re:

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:12 am

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Re:

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:16 am

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:21 am

just spawn in a ca match and see how many lg fuckwits are out there :P

i spawned a ca server a while back and made the lg damage almost 0 and
you shoulda heard the whore whineage ! :cussing:
was fkn gold !.......... there the moments to cherrish !

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:00 pm

i'm terrible with LG, but i can quite blatantly see the shear skill it takes to use. if you can't, then your fucking blind. people like Dox & shoop dominate in pub CA because they can hit ~50% LG. It's not a whorish gun, if it is, then why can't you kill everything with it? if you are playing a timing based gametype like duel, it's quite easy to combat someone who is whoring an LG. also, where is blink from? RawrBerry plays with 106 ping to sydney servers, and Roger4 plays with ~140. Blink's is nowhere near that bad :L

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:04 pm

lg fuck yeah. best gun ever.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:25 pm

blinka's WA

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:39 pm

he must be north WA like sparky then yeah? sparky gets like 90 to adel because he's so fucking far away.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:51 pm

kidtoni.......... watch all the "skillfull" as u say lg users and look at there ping !
most are sub 30, try playing against a 60 ping player with 20 - 30 .... trust me it is noob !
if you are good at using it with 60+ ping then yes it is skill, but not at 20

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Not too sure. I think I remember him sayin it's more like he lives out of town. Not too sure. I think it was one of your guys askin him. Maybe aeol.

Return to “Talk Zone”