Anyone good with photo shop and images ?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone good with photo shop and images ?

Postby hardy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:14 pm

I'm after a high res image of the PiT logo or a similar PiT logo to press onto a t shirt. If possible the logo would need to be quite a bit larger then the forum header logo at the top of the forum and maybe not say the PiT Clan just want it to have the PiT logo as is.

If anyone can help that would be gratefully appreciated!

Cheers :)

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Toga is the logo guru !

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Oh is he.. Cheers :)

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:00 pm

Comic sans ok?

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:56 pm

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:57 pm

HHAHAHA I was kidding, Comic Sans is a terrible font.

However I know Adobe Fireworks and know enough Photoshop for when Fireworks fails me (Not often) so I can mock something up when I get home if you like?

What resolution does it need to be? (usually 300dpi or >)

Also what font is preferred or do you want me to find one that matches the header?

Last but not least; How many colors can we use?

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:11 pm

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:51 pm

No worries, I get home in about 2hrs and I'll have a play :D

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Cheers dude ;) much appreciated!

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:47 pm

comic sans lol

INKoRP

Re: Anyone good with photo shop and images ?

Postby INKoRP » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:50 am

Just some font ideas... let me know which way I should go and I'll elaborate a little more. I tried to keep to the grungey fonts as much as possible to match the header.

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:12 am

Choices Choices, not bad man. let me have some time to decide :P Im open to other ppl who want to have a go as well. Anyone who puts in the time i will reward them for their time.

I like the top right one and the one just below it :)

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:22 am

The official registered =PiT= font :P: http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=defu ... T-&psize=l

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:23 am

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:43 pm

yeah you're missing something

let's be honest now...no lies kthxbai

[edit] bit cut off but you knows....yeah you knows

Return to “Talk Zone”