Anyone good with photo shop and images ?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:06 am

I use Illustrator to create my logo's in vector, only use photoshop for pics... and not often.

I would like mine on a nice white silk fluffy shirt.... just like Jerry's :D
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 am

Kamikazee
Admin

Re: Anyone good with photo shop and images ?

Postby Kamikazee » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:27 pm

I apologise for the super tardy responce. I will have a copy of the logo/font up by midnight. Have been busy.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:29 pm

Thats ok man, no worries. We all have lives too :P Thanks dude, much appreciated! :)

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Hey hardy is it looking likely that you will get shirts? If so can I kick in and get some?

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Yeah sure, im probably just gonna get them pressed from an online vendor who does it, you submit the image and they print your shirt. I have a friend who screen prints and prints tees but its just easier to get it from online delivered. So what you can do is use the same place im using if you want, go here:

www.cafepress.com

Kamikazee
Admin

Re: Anyone good with photo shop and images ?

Postby Kamikazee » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:44 pm

If these are not what you are after, let me know and I'll fix them up.
Attachments
newHeader3.png
black_logo.png
black_logo.png (41.56 KiB) Viewed 1707 times
white_transparent2.png
white_transparent2.png (61.12 KiB) Viewed 1707 times
white_transparent.png
white_transparent.png (50.78 KiB) Viewed 1707 times
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”