allar that muther fucker !

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

allar that muther fucker !

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Take a look at the 20-seconds video, but read this first.
The cameraman is filming his friend as he praises Allah and launches mortar shots at British troops. Little does he know that current mortar shell tracking technology can track the trajectory of a hostile round and fire a retaliatory shot to precisely the spot from which the hostile shell was fired. This only requires the hostile mortar to fire 2 to 3 rounds. Count the number of mortar rounds the masked insurgent fires in the video. See how well it works. If you listen carefully you can hear the single round from the American artillery fired in the distance. It comes just after the terrorist fires his third round and his fourth round drops down the tube but that's as far as it gets.
No more "Allah Akbars" from THIS source! Isn't technology wonderful?

http://stormbringer.posterous.com/allah ... -your-face

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Got e-mailed this a few weeks back, fucken gold! :D He's definitely Allah'd his last Akbar

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Hmm looks more like the round he was intending to fire blew up in his face more than an incoming...

enemesis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: allar that muther fucker !

Postby enemesis » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:07 pm

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:59 pm

yer i recon so as well gubbs ......... but its one less extremist religious fruitcake in the world
Last edited by SCUMBAG on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:41 am

*DING* GRATZ! I mean... Allah Akbar!
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Its all a question of perspective. One man's freedom fighter is another's terrorist. You have to ask why they are so mad in the first place at the west? Why are there so many refugees in the world? They are mad and there are refugees as a direct result of the West's empirical aspirations. Whether it be at a colonial level or a corporate one, the West has raped and pillaged these countries, propped up dictators and regimes to suit political and economic ends and then discarded them as despots and tyrants once they have outlived their usefulness. You reap what you sow. And the media machine has its job of propoganda and demonising these peoples, inciting fear and hatred so that we go along with our goverment's actions like good patriotic sheeple.

Sure militant and fundamentalist muslims are a mad lot, but its like a hornets nest, and we've been kicking the shit out of them for 50 years, since the end of WW2, and the hornets are mad and coming. The gall of the west to frame their actions as inciting violence on the west because they hate our "freedom" is the height of hypocrisy. They just want us the fuck out of their countries.

fauX

Postby fauX » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:00 pm

I used to think the world's real problem was ultimately traced to the elite and their puppetry, and that the west is just one of their more prominent marionettes. Of course, now I think it's more correct to say the world's most major problem is stupidity, since this is the information age and if you want to know the truth it's all right there to find. Yet the masses continue to allow the elite to do what they do. Some of it is the result of ignorance, some of it apathy, but in many cases, people just seem to like it this way. People do, after all, love to take sides with their "tribe". It is a major inherent flaw of human nature and will remain that way forever, in one form or another, until people realize fostering true empathy is the solution - and come up with a way to expedite it before it's too late. Problem is it appears if it's going to happen it will only happen once it's too late, since most people seem too stupid to see anything beyond their immediate noses.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:30 pm

yep we should just stay the fuck out of their business and let the dictators that rule them continue to kill the people that speak out against them
that is how it was before the west intervened
and i have a lot of friends that were posted there and even they said as soon as the west leaves it will just go back to the way it was , and i might add the way it has to be
sure sadam was a cunt but he kept the tribes in line, without a iron fist rule all hell breaks out ( that is from a high ranking soldiers mouth that served over there )
any way just let the fuckers go at it and stay out i recon
and also DO NOT LET THEM INTO OUR COUNTRY .................... THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT BIT !

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:57 am

power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Having spent time in Egypt last year i got a good first hand experience of the life those poor people lead. The Koran is the only thing they have, the belief that Allah will provide for them once they reach the afterlife, so they have nothing to lose by taking up jihad. Its part of the plan to keep them uneducated and in poverty. Unless you have been subjected to this type of existence its impossible to know to what to lengths you would go. We have it so good here in Oz that we have nfi and if we did, i'm sure we would do exactly the same to anyone that came with the military might that the USA brings (along with UK France, Australia etc). Its not as if by getting rid of Saddam we have made it any better for them. The iranians for example havent invaded anyone in hundreds of years, but if you look at the map of American military bases that surround Iran, you would begin to look at things differently.

check this interview i shot of Donna Mulhearn, who acted as a human shield during the Iraq invasion of 2004: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk-7vagD ... F5SNbX03sQ

Its pretty fucked up what is being done by the West, supposedly for their own good, when in reality it is purely for oil.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:38 pm

wow what an interview gubs

the DU weaponary is yet another shocking state of affairs....i remember the UK and US govts swearing black and blue that they weren't using DU, of course they were lying through their teeth...getting paid incredible salaries to do so...while DU babies were born not long after...

yeah faux the stupidity, aka ignorance, is the issue but imo pointing at a character trait isn't the solution. the solution is to identify the worst individuals and get them into court. this is actually happening right now. there are trials in the international courts going on as we speak that are never publicised (the last thing the elite want is for everyone to know their agents are being charged with crimes). many have gone to jail already and now we just need to wait while they work their way up the food chain.

this will take many decades and generations to accomplish though...can't fix 10,000+ years of morale bankrupcy in less than 100 years....

fauX

Postby fauX » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:35 pm

its the human condition... corruption.... can we rise above it? on an individual level perhaps, once the group enters the arena, egos rise, alpha characters see the opportunity, and away it all goes again, every generation. Its a perpetual cycle and tbh i dont think mankind can ever rise above...

Return to “Talk Zone”