allar that muther fucker !

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: allar that muther fucker !

Postby kplxz » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:59 pm

yeah gubs lol

about the snow etc...i know what you mean

but the manipulation of the weather to cause the obvious unnatural weather over the last x decades isn't because of global vatican warming it's because of global vatican weather modification (nice one tesla?)

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:43 pm

fauX

Re:

Postby fauX » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:06 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 pm

yep

haarp has reports on using over 1 gigawatt LWF...enough to power NYC for a day...in one second

depending on the polarisation it will bend or push the ionosphere. they use the metals in the jet trails to intensify the atmosphere also to move fronts around.

tesla was doing this (playing with LWFs) in the 1920s

ex air force and other mil ppl are on record explaining how they could make or destroy cyclones (since the 70s) etc

china was in the mainstream media for changing the weather for the olympics

the october before the brisbane floods the qld govt bought a bunch of rain making tech from thailand...

jesse venturas investigation into haarp played an interview with the patent creator for haarp who said he didn't want this to fall into the wrong hands because of what it could do to the ionosphere and the weather

Last edited by kplxz on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:22 pm

No shit! interesting post.. I will watch the clips later :)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:24 pm

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:57 pm

your one angry man faux

fauX

Re:

Postby fauX » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:30 am

fauX

Postby fauX » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:42 am

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:11 am

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:24 am

Yes your right faux, I do just skim read posts and reply to the general gist of them and I am usually replying on my phone so can't jump to check words easily. I am never going to have the time to sit and watch you tube videos and post links to them as research. I also after20 plus years of using the net realise that it's easy to offend some people with my words because I can't deliver them in text as I could face to face, which is why I made sure I was civil and didn't swear at you.

The only reason I replied in this thread at all had nothing to do with the subject. It was the fact that in scum cracks reply to you he had to tip toe and not just say what is ion his mind like he normally would. If I post something and I get a reply from him like" horse shit !" It would make me smile and would probably call him a kunt but neither of us would be offended. The day we all start to tip toe here is the day the fun goes out of it and we will cease.

I have no problem with any topic and try not to fix opinions in stone, I now there is always another side to the story or more information that presents fact in a different light. I think I read elsewhere that you think your posts here have not been appreciated but I know for my pov I read and enjoy everything that's posted here usually within minutes even if I don't rely to most.

Tip toeing finished. So just on tell me I have the iq of a retarded shoe you once pissed in and I will post you a link to a site you might be able to purchase some testicals at :D

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:02 pm

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:37 pm

well said frodo i would say horse shit, you would call me a kunt and i would reply ............ flattery will get you anywhere !
It's like sayin to a mate . You stupid cunt, wtf u on about ?
There is no malace intended at all
And I do agree about the bee mites, it is major concern for everyone, but it's not the end of the world
I had heard of the mites but after watching that u tube vid made me realize how serious it really is
But some of the other stuff is really out there !
I do not take Armageddon predictions serious at all
Now don't get me started on churchies !

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:36 pm

enemesis

Postby enemesis » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”