allar that muther fucker !

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

fauX
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Re:

Postby fauX » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:03 pm

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:04 pm

fauX

Re:

Postby fauX » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:17 pm

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:21 pm

there was no personal attack on you.....
who called you a nutter ?
i was refering to writer of the source that you got your info from as being on 2x fucked up drugs
that cunts on some badass weed !
man its all tongue in cheek......... dont take it seriously !
and yes allar himself is a crack head............... he believes in 72 virgins !

EDIT: if i did offend you i am sorry...... it wasnt meant to !
can some one send in some chill pills pls
Last edited by SCUMBAG on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:24 pm

this is getting as fiery as the religion thread lol

fauX

Re:

Postby fauX » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:45 pm

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:56 pm

group hug time?
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Im 45

yes boogz i think a group hug may be required

frodo
Clan Member

Re:

Postby frodo » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:09 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:13 pm

You'll find most people in the older age bracket here faux :P Your all old and wise. wax on wax off :P

fauX

Postby fauX » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:02 pm

kplxz

Re: allar that muther fucker !

Postby kplxz » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:45 pm

yeah faux lol krak was just sayin his thing and giving an elbow ;)

global warming rotfl

aside from the paid for science aka propoganda issue there...

if our energy grid and transportation grid was such a mssive pollution issue then tesla's tech could be used or the magnetic engines...or etc

the hundreds of billions spent on global (vatican) warming, since they started to lose the latest boogeyman show (terrorism>iraq>china>cuba>russia>vietnam>germany), creating entire government departments and university colleges and labs and private labs and conventions (btw. most of those conventions don't hold back on the expenses....vatican food isn't cheap tho so...)...

it's a show. the theatre of life with it's main characters right now is blazin away...

speaking of blazing...repeal the marijuana laws ffs quick so everyone can chill tf out...i wanna see all politicians, military leaders and income earners over $1M being given bucket bongs daily for the next year as punishment for making such a mess lol

vatican members have to grow for the rest of their lives and have to get all their food and water and build their housing from the hemp they also have to grow. they also have to make hemp soap and stuff [edit]oh crap that could backfire...[/edit] this will all happen on the vatican dope island reality tv show where any victim of theirs (aka anyone) can come and dish out what they want to them

...rotfl im baked peace out :)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 pm

@faux - the planet is alive and amazing - the intelligence shown in the makeup of an Amoeba cell to a mama duck herding her little ones across a busy highway (lol that doesn't sound too smart actually...lol still baked) anyway you know what i'm sayin

life is mysterious and i'm sure while we might wipe ourselves out only to have our conscious energy transformed into mutant ninja turtles on planet green where we fight over who can lol the most while smokin...the planet is gonna be around for a while yet :)

anyway - tbsrs...the cycle of tyranny isn't new and people used to think we could sail off the edge of the planet and also that electricity was the devil...imo modern health and science are no better...we know shit all about reality. rome fell the same as troy did and ancient greece and etc etc...this little british hybrid incest tyrranical fgt maxout mob won't be any different :nono: :run: 8)

...but we do need to do something about the vatican ffs lol

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Re: allar that muther fucker !

Postby Gubben » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Humans are like that veroa mite. What a fucked up situation...

That magnetic technology should spell the end of the whole global warming, climate change debate. (Just watch the power industry and politicians drag their feet kicking and screaming before that happens though).

Personally i believe the world was warming, as having lived in the snow country at 1500m for 20 years, i saw the snowline rise from down at the regular 800m up to around 1600m during the last 10 years of my time in the Alps. That is it used to snow down to 800m and below that it rained. Now or since the early to mid 90s it snowed only to 1600m and rained below that. Clearly a warming effect. I dont believe it is anthropogenic as it doesnt make sense. That said i want those fuckers to stop extracting petroleum out of the ground because of the spillage damage and air pollution that comes from it. Carbon monoxide fuckers, not dioxide. I have been trying to pin down when we got distracted from the monoxide danger and diverted to the so called dioxide "danger".

What astonishes me often is that people will swallow the party line without challenge to the establishment, but ridicule and challenge the shit out of claims made by those dubbed conspiracy theorists...

Return to “Talk Zone”