cheech n chong

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

cheech n chong

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:31 am

Yer i work at Adelaide Airport ,

get to meet most stars that come through , got to meet cheech n chong yesterday , photo
taken with them , heaps cool , they still smoke dope lool .

Looking forward to AC/DC , supposed to be drivin them around , backstage etc , cant wait .

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:12 am

Nice! :) Why are Cheech and Chong in Adelaide I wonder.... ;)

Sammus
Clan Member

Postby Sammus » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Awesome Dv8. I think they are in Adelaide for a live stage show performance happening soon or sommat like that.
Signature.

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Fri May 01, 2009 2:32 pm

And not the fact that some of the best weed in the Southern Hemishpere comes from Adelaide ;)

Return to “Talk Zone”