Cast Your Own Movie: "QL: Hax Lies and Deceit"

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:55 pm

Ok so whee the fuck are my groupies ?

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:51 pm

with Johnny Depp of course :D

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:56 pm

ok gubs stop stealing all the groupies pls

and no candy sticks allowed and definately no jiggin wid it...

snga yeah we are working a lot with the CIG team to make sure you don't look too unco...we do want to preserve your moves in the movie and 50c is having a hard time keeping up...could possibly be a recasting there I dunno

there won't be any "baggy shorts" either as kanon put it...lol

also I've heard that some demos used in the movie are going to be "dramatisations"....so unfortunately for me and hardy and torchez this could mean a PR issue...and vader you are at the top of the concerns there lol

faux and tior will also have an issue with their dramatisations because, while they may not be haxing, for some reason we have to CIG the clips to make sure it looks like they're not! we will probably include some of the iD boardroom meetings footage where they talk about the demos they asked me to send of those two...probably the bit where I was telling them, "NO!! THEY DON"T HAX I TELL YOU" and iD were like, "We will take your word for it but we know they are"...

The things a movie producer/director/writer has to do these days...

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:25 am

I'd have Morgan Freeman play me :D
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

iddqd

Postby iddqd » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:57 pm

If I were to be in a hacks movie I would have to get Tim Robbins to cast for me.

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Can I have Ron Jeremy make a special guest appearance as me? IDM playin his stunt-cock :D
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:14 am

Lol haven't heard anyone use the term stunt cock in years. A dude on a building site used to be called that. He was one of these huge bouncer types who took himself very seriously and hated the name so of course we used nothing but for the next two years.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Jet Li as Dv8

not that bad lol , prefer " bear grylls as Dv8 "

kplxz

Re: Cast Your Own Movie: "QL: Hax Lies and Deceit"

Postby kplxz » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:16 am

Bear Grylls has agreed to sign on as Dv8 after watching his demos

Jet Li is now in the lead role as sifz

Christian Bale who was in sifz's role is now studying for smokin's role

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:22 am

Ill be that guy who plays gonzo in fear and loathing in las vegas

kplxz

Re: Cast Your Own Movie: "QL: Hax Lies and Deceit"

Postby kplxz » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Benicio Del Toro is now checking your demos H...he said he will only sign on if he can see Hardy is loco enough

Barbara Streisand caught wind of this negotiation and has refused to play Hardy but said she would be more than happy to play Bomba as she sees so many similarities between MrB and herself...but she refuses to wear lyrca so Charlize Theiron is still billed in this role. Barbara Streisand may well not be in the movie as a result...this is a great shame...

[update] Barbara Streisand has agreed to play hyperwired if Benicio agrees to play Hardy...phew drama all sorted...who knew casting was such a nightmare

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:51 am

i heard dame edna was playing the sifz role ! (since elton john turned it down )

Return to “Talk Zone”