CTF Season 5 Game

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kidToni78
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CTF Season 5 Game

Postby kidToni78 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:50 am

hey guys, Slaught3rMelon here. Just wondering if it would be possible for us to postpone the game till next week as some things have come up for several of us for tomorrow night, and it's possible we will be unavailable.

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby frodo » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Someone said in server tonight monday,but for me thats no good ...............dunno about the others yet

snga
Clan Member

Postby snga » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:58 pm

.....i could be dead by then.........

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:25 pm

if you guys can't do monday just tell us please so we can re-schedule.

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:33 pm

If you guys are only available on Monday's or fuck all, why did you enter the comp..?

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Re:

Postby SCUMBAG » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:06 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:27 pm

lol

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:54 pm

lol where the fuck did you get that from hardy? we can play any day. just couldn't do that sunday because of various other commitments.

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Frazie said you guys were only available Mondays or some shit. i dunno

IN4ME
Clan Member

Postby IN4ME » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:19 pm

ROFL, subtle,haha The direct route is best... smiles :D

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:41 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:48 pm

and so the game is scheduled for when?

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Lol, they are still having trouble communicating to find a solid answer :)

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 pm

we're having trouble communicating? i asked you for a day on saturday, and not a single person from PiT has had the courtesy to get back to me. other than "organise yourselves" or shit along the lines of that.

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:41 pm

I'm not even playing in this comp so really it's prob not my business but the best possible thing you could do now and the same goes for us is to find out on average what the best day of play would be then come back here or 4sg and hit us up to see if were available. The native comp day of Sunday would surely be the day where everyone is free but unfortunately it's not.

Real men drop the plans they have for CTF :P

Return to “Talk Zone”