Hey hey!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

oldmanflesh
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hey hey!

Postby oldmanflesh » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Hi boys and girls, been a long time since I been here for a visit. How's everyone doing? I wouldnt have a clue how the Q3 scenes doing, havnt had it installed for over 2 years. Ah miss the old days.
Any you guys play warhammer online? The missus and I play on ironclaw oceanic server.

Rock
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Rock » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:33 am

ey Tim, lol was it me coming over your place the other day that got you going with this thread...............I wouldnt have a clue either whats going on either, do any of you guys still play. :)

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:00 pm

Heya Timmy and Rock! How's it all going? Warhammer huh? So much less gay than WoW ;)

I think some guys are playing Quake Live...the free browser-based version of Q3. Haven't tried it myself yet, but wouldn't be surprised to see some of the old crew in there fragging it out ;)

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 pm

haha old cunts! Q3 has moved to quakelive like Leo said. I gave it a run the other day, and you know, its quake 3. But in a browser. Amazing what they can do these days.

Sammus
Clan Member

Postby Sammus » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Hey flesh and rock hows it going. At one point in time I was playing Warhammer Online I played it for about 4 weeks after it came out but it was getting fairly old pretty quick and I was becoming increasingly busy at that time so playing an mmorpg (another one) was becoming a bit hard. I noticed that the subscriber based has dropped quite alot when it was first released but it seems like Mythic have really polished it off since I was last playing. I was play Order on Ironclaw to! Also if either of you want an invite to QuakeLive I should be able to do that as I have invites for the open beta version.
Signature.

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:27 pm

don't need invites for quakelive anymore

Sammus
Clan Member

Postby Sammus » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:21 pm

Oh ok didn't realise that haven't played QL in awhile its more or less when a friend of mine wants to play some instagib and or clan arena.
Signature.

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:27 am

Hey tim ...whats goin on you withering old poof....:) nice to see you drop in mate..
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:16 pm

come for some quake live u ol kent!
my nick is ArseKraK
good to see ur still around mate
drop in a bit more often
cheers

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Hello to you m8. I still play freeze tag a bit on the NZ servers and still get a reemin' ...sigh...
Sometimes see Mr B (quiet a lot), Saratoga (bit less) and Mikey (even less).
I have played QL a bit. Even won a couple of matches. Amazing eh!
....and I have kept the well known nick "kanonfoda" so say hello and let me know who you are if you're ever in there - although you will all be on a different level of server Lol.
Did I just say that?

oldmanflesh
Clan Member

Postby oldmanflesh » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:14 am

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:30 am

you dont need to install q3
q live plays off ur browser
go to quake live and have a hit

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:26 am

i found quake live to be buggy and not worth the effort , i,ll give it another go later .

Hi Flesh n rock ...
im mainly playing call of duty world at war at the moment on node .

Still miss quake 3 tho ...

henryphox

Postby henryphox » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:59 pm

sup Flesh one of the Legends of q3 FFa :) howz it bro howz the homey Figjam Sup Rocky :) hehe im jus gettin round sayin hi , all yall need to get on xbox live and add me :) same name henryphox :)
ok broz take it easy :)

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Fri May 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Hehehe....HenryPhox :)

Return to “Talk Zone”