Artist takes every drug known to man, draws self portraits

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Artist takes every drug known to man, draws self portraits

Postby hardy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:12 pm

wow what a cool experiment :)

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Some Fkn Haxorizin Cool Artwork There !!!
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:18 am

lol , what a list )
I liked the ritilan one )
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

kplxz

Re: Artist takes every drug known to man, draws self portrai

Postby kplxz » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:15 am

rotfl

humankinds fascination with the shaman path is not over yet...

iddqd

Postby iddqd » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Bump. Obvious fake.

2mg of nicotine gum? Please.

These things are always fake, why so gullible?

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:32 pm

What do you mean obvious fake ?

Don't forget that they are all interpretations of the artist as he used each substance.. Don't go knocking what his interpretation of 2mg's of nicotine was just because you can't imagine it yourself.. Ofcourse nicotine is a hard chemical to pick out the characteristics of but maybe the artist took that into account and the end result was exactly his thoughts on it..

I'm waiting for you to post your interpretation of nicotine...? If you don't have one then don't judge.

iddqd

Postby iddqd » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:03 pm

"Artist takes every drug known to man, draws self portraits."

Just saying.

And I'm not even really into drugs. But that hasn't even scratched the surface of every drug known to man.

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:25 pm

No your right its not every compound known to man, however he has done a pretty good effort at covering most of the various different types of drugs. If i was any good at art and i was to take on the same thing as he did my list of drugs wouldn't differ much from his other than i wouldn't bother with all the psychotropic medications. He covered the mainstream ones nicely.

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:19 pm

iddqd

Re:

Postby iddqd » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:38 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Your paid to be a moron yeah ? Surely.. ? Who has the time and goes out of the way to post such illogical and sometimes irrelevant off topic posts??

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:00 am

Me :) going off topic

When's your insta FFA thingy on sketch ?

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:23 pm

its hardly a misleading title, like he's not eating chocolate and drawing landscapes, he's taking lots (ok not ALL) of drugs and drawing portraits. Trolling for sure.

iddqd

Re:

Postby iddqd » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”