What's your poison thread

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What's your poison thread

Postby frodo » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Sittibg here having a sip before hitting the severs and was wondering what you guys drink while playing

My choice is coopers sparkling ale when warm or wild turkey if chilly

What's yours? ( besides red bull that is)

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What's your poison thread

Postby hardy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:45 pm

I drink coronas or james boag draught usually. if im drinking spirits i drink vodka and if im tight for coin i drink from my old mans red wine stash ;)

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:32 am

Ahhh red wine……the one I missed…… Shiraz is my choice. I am on a mission to find a decent one. I have been over the abode of some of my kids friends parents for a drink and they always manage to pull out a red from their cellars that gives my taste buds multiethnic orgasms all my efforts to reply in kind have thus far been mediocre. It doesnt seem to matter if I spend 20 or 100 on bottle they are always just nice without blowing me away.

On a side note…I have always loved how over time as I read whatever forum I am into at the time how I build up preconceptions of what the people that post there are like. Then ever now and then you read a post that alters these preconceptions altogether. I have always had a vision in my mind of hardy being of a similar age to me but when he talks of gettin his wine from his dads stock it gives me a giggle when I think of asking my 80 yr old dad what he has to drink. ;)

No judgment or anything of the like intended there just an observation on how we( or I at least) build personas up in our minds of the people that we read the thoughts of here which are often completely wrong.

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:10 am

Hanging Rock Cab Sav tonight - $15 & fkn choice :thumbsup:
My staple is Piggabeen Valley Bourbon & coke :P
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:43 am

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:55 pm

If I am partaking in this toxin fest, I like Jim Beam Choice Label or better depending on the budget. Beer wise it has to be natural...at the moment I have some Coopers Limited Edition beers that appeared last week. Very nice :)

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:19 pm

have money=wild turkey
a bit of money=cougar or jack daniels depending whats on special :D
not much money=beer, however on a stinking hot day its hard to beat beer :)

havent had coopers for years but remember it being not to bad at all.
dont mind the odd guiness once in a blue moon.

never tryed jim beam choice label only the cheapo variety, didn't go much on it.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Hot day: Speights or Tui (Kiwi beer)
Cold day: Jim Beam + Coke Zero

Non Alcoholic: Coke Zero or Ginger Beer

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Beer, usually Stella Artois if its a work day... or if I have a few days off a nice merlot or pino gris
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

obeseturkey

Postby obeseturkey » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Stella for beers, second choice would be Asahi
Spirits mostly Grey Goose but i like my Tequila as well and i dabble a bit here and there with single malt scotch like 15 year Glenfiddich
Wine mostly white wine from the Barossa or Yarra, not much of a red wine person just with the right steak.
Absinthe happens occasionally and Chartreuse to get mega messy.

smokin'

Postby smokin' » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:36 am

Drinkings bad 4 you ;)

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:07 am

Are you sure? I want a second opinion on that one thx :)

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:50 pm

yep its bad for you
theres your second opinion !

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:33 pm

i hardly ever drink when i play, if i do, a cold Coopers Pale. Love a bit of KGB though (killer green bud)

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Little Creatures pale ale ;)

Return to “Talk Zone”