mr sparkles is back

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Skrillexthesecond

Re: mr sparkles is back

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 pm

kidToni78 wrote:haha serious inky? troll confirmed but the hax part sounds like a waste of time pursueing. he wouldn't have been haxing, just trolling. and as soon as people see the name Sparkle they decide it's a wall hack without even watching him :L

yes i was watching him and i can clearly see he was wallhacking :ugh:

kidToni78

Re:

Postby kidToni78 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Saratoga wrote:what do you fkn expect... you, he and other hackers umm alias'ers, just make the community sigh.... like why fkn bother haxin... im shit, i know it... but gees it feels great to frag some random haxin fag
yep, once youve been busted haxin its impossible for ppl to forget what a dickwad you are.... isnt that wright toni or is it salmon or ... or .. ?
fkn bring back quid #'s

i have no idea what your talking about, first of all i'm not an aliaser, my name on this forum would be Slaught3rMelon if i had any fucking idea how to change it, i've never hacked, i wouldn't even have a fucking clue how?

iNKoRP wrote:I only said I wouldn't rule it out as I wasn't there and didn't see it and have heard of him hacking years past so it's feasible he'd break it out for some lulz under the Sparkle name (which I wouldn't care about as it would only have been a public match, and in a private server he wouldn't do it (or would get kicked :P)

i would rule it out, i think your forgetting that there is an anti-cheat embedded in the game now. why would flyphe seek out an IP ban? you guys are insane.

Skrillexthesecond wrote:yes i was watching him and i can clearly see he was wallhacking :ugh:

demos are required for any form of accusation for obvious reasons. you would have thought he was wall hcking regardless of whether he was JUST BECAUSE OF THE NAME. also, unless the name was Mr_SparkIe spelt exactly like that, then it wasn't even flyphe.

i would also like to add to this that flyphe has been busy with uni stuff for the past two weeks and has barely been on quake at all.

Skrillexthesecond

Re: Re:

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:55 am

kidToni78 wrote:
Saratoga wrote:what do you fkn expect... you, he and other hackers umm alias'ers, just make the community sigh.... like why fkn bother haxin... im shit, i know it... but gees it feels great to frag some random haxin fag
yep, once youve been busted haxin its impossible for ppl to forget what a dickwad you are.... isnt that wright toni or is it salmon or ... or .. ?
fkn bring back quid #'s

i have no idea what your talking about, first of all i'm not an aliaser, my name on this forum would be Slaught3rMelon if i had any fucking idea how to change it, i've never hacked, i wouldn't even have a fucking clue how?

iNKoRP wrote:I only said I wouldn't rule it out as I wasn't there and didn't see it and have heard of him hacking years past so it's feasible he'd break it out for some lulz under the Sparkle name (which I wouldn't care about as it would only have been a public match, and in a private server he wouldn't do it (or would get kicked :P)

i would rule it out, i think your forgetting that there is an anti-cheat embedded in the game now. why would flyphe seek out an IP ban? you guys are insane.

Skrillexthesecond wrote:yes i was watching him and i can clearly see he was wallhacking :ugh:

demos are required for any form of accusation for obvious reasons. you would have thought he was wall hcking regardless of whether he was JUST BECAUSE OF THE NAME. also, unless the name was Mr_SparkIe spelt exactly like that, then it wasn't even flyphe.

i would also like to add to this that flyphe has been busy with uni stuff for the past two weeks and has barely been on quake at all.

exactly how do i do demo's ?

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:00 am

cl_autoaction 3

Automatically records every game and screenshots the final scoreboard. saves it as a dm_73 file in your QL Archive.

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:09 am

or you could just enable it in your settings

Flyphe

Postby Flyphe » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:16 pm

The hell did this come from... I have the account Mr_Sparkie yes. It has not been logged into for ages, check the history. Do I hack? No. Been over this quite a bit. Am I sparkle? No, compare pings and shit, clearly not me. I get 92-97 ping on syd1 104-111 ping on syd#2, 70-80 ping on adelaide and 47-52 ping on perth. Check the ping that sparkles gets and its obv that I am not him and its impossible for me to be him. Also yes, been at UNI so I havent been on quake much, check RawrBerry's history, not that great!! Sparkles is maybe back on quake but I doubt it. Its probs some troll. I went on his site and had a chat to him, no one in his house can access quake. Quake/ID has had his ISP block him from quake (or so he told me) so I doubt he is back. Also, skriilex (skrillex) is duben, he was banned for hacking and I know that he hacked because he showed me his wall hack lol. Don't deny it mate too, I know it and you do too.
Cod3r

Flyphe

Postby Flyphe » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Also, if you want demos then I will give you mine, I auto record everything. Honestly skriil, you have it out for me because you think I hack when I dont. I will give you my demos gladly, just try get me banned, GL HF mate.
Cod3r

aeoL

Postby aeoL » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:21 pm

:( No one's called me a hack for a while :(

Flyphe

Postby Flyphe » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Aeol hacks!!! I gave him the aimbot I wrote!! Even ask him its truoooooooo!

:D
Cod3r

KiLotr

Postby KiLotr » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:46 pm

aeoL wrote::( No one's called me a hack for a while :(

go make an alias and u'll get called hax right away. People respects names more than skill...

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 pm

I thought we all just assumed your hax aeol :) your almost as suss as that HDquakelive dude

Return to “Talk Zone”