short holiday in Japan to see my daughter

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GURU
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

short holiday in Japan to see my daughter

Postby GURU » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:34 am

howdy all, havent been around much still sorting a lot of stuff but ...

come to japan to spend a week with my daughter and then bring her home again . alos brought the 2 other little darlings with me and we are all having a gret time! it is bloody cold here and it snowed all day yesterday. skiing is supposed to be on the menu and also disneyland? have to wait and see i guess.
today was sunny but still very cold.

hope everyone is ok and enjoying life !

cheers GURU :-)
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:02 pm

Have a great time! Just have plenty of sake and shochu....that'll warm you up! :D

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Went skiing and to Disneyland and now back home iwth my daughter! We all had a great time! Tried that sake, cold was pretty average, but when it is hot it was bloody good! hehe :-)
Caught the bullet train from Nagano to Tokyo 1.5hrs . It is very fast and sooo smoooooth! Went to Ninja restauraunt in Tokyo and had a ball spent $500OZ their in one night. Ouch!

Rusty
Clan Member

Postby Rusty » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:02 pm

WOW, sounds like you had a blast over there m8 :)

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:51 pm

Ninja restaurant...did you even see the waiters? ;) And gotta love the bullet train....like very low altitude flying :D

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Yeah it was great! We all had a ball !
The ninja restauraunt was like an obstacle course to get to our little seating area. But kit was very cool!

Return to “Talk Zone”